rF2 SPECIAL EVENT: 90 Minutes of Paul Ricard - Fri 31Aug18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Pretty much the same predicament as @Buster . Very new to the sim and I'm needing a lot of practice and I just have not got the time to make a competitive setup.
So reluctantly I have to pull out of this event. Double poo bum.:mad::(
Good luck everybody, have fun keep it clean. :thumbsup:
I'm sorry to hear that mate, but I completely understand. I hope that we will see you again next week. :) I shall remove you from the list.

I just had a new update of the Endurance Pack, the game again gives problems, I can not enter, to see if it gives time to some reservation. I'm sorry, Daiman.

I just had a new update of the Endurance Pack, the game again gives problems, I can not enter, to see if it gives time to some reservation. I'm sorry, Daiman.
Hmmm, that's very strange indeed... :O_o: As far as I can see, there are no updates for any of the components required for this evening's event.

Sorry something came up and I had to leave, race was going great. Just dont get Sanchez crazy rejoin early race... the track is a parking lot, so many places to rejoin safely...
And later Maj too with the most stupid possible way to rejoin that part of the track... close call with me and 2 protos.

No problems with proto lapping, had a small contact with one but it was fine. Great event, this track sucks tho, I hate it, but wanted to race this pack more so I joined :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back