rF2 Special : 397 Multiclass @ Le Mans - Fri 28 June 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Good question. I think I counted 38 slots now and the track has 60 pits I think. Server not able to handle more?

I already believe we have to many drivers, that was our fault in missing sign ups, that is why I would prefer to keep this thread for "sig ups" only. Once members start chatting, it is easy to miss a sign up, we will reduce the numbers as members start to sign out ...the game will simply fail ..Vram will become an issue, remember we are also night driving....as already pointed out by Martin

I would love to just keep adding drivers, but sadly I think the game would come to a grinding halt for some members...stutters, freezing and lost connected would hit some members...we are trying to give you a good experience, we have to cater for users that do not have an all singing and dancing PC ...so sadly there has to be a cut of point.

I already believe we have to many drivers, that was our fault in missing sign ups, that is why I would prefer to keep this thread for "sig ups" only. Once members start chatting, it is easy to miss a sign up, we will reduce the numbers as members start to sign out ...the game will simply fail ..Vram will become an issue, remember we are also night driving....as already pointed out by Martin

I would love to just keep adding drivers, but sadly I think the game would come to a grinding halt for some members...stutters, freezing and lost connected would hit some members...we are trying to give you a good experience, we have to cater for users that do not have an all singing and dancing PC ...so sadly there has to be a cut of point.
Ok, thanks!

Makes sense since I had a couple of stutters going through the Ford chicane, which is probably the worst place for that, and I was only running with 20 AI cars.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.