rF2 Special : 397 Multiclass @ Le Mans - Fri 28 June 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I am trying to enter but it tells me "Package not available"...

I have the circuit and the endurance pack...

What does it mean???

Updates are coming out almost daily/weekly and for some Steam is not updating you with the new update, this is nothing to worry about and is a fairly common issue that is easily fixed.

So if you can not connect to our server? carry on reading..

Basically we have to force Steam to update our cars to match what is on our server.
  • Go to your steam inventory
  • Click on the car you want to Unsubscribe from
  • Click view workshop item
  • Now Unsubscribe from the car
  • Do that for every car and the problem track
  • THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT - shut down steam!! ...then log back into steam.
  • Now Subscribed again to all the cars/tracks you have a problem with
  • Now fire up RF2 and it now should force steam to update
This fix will normally fix 99% of problems, if it does not, than you may have a more serious issue and you would be best advised to post you problem at the S397 support forum, where I am sure you will be given professional advice on how to solve your problem.

Thank you for your help but after doing this, it still tells me the same message

Any other idea???

Me personally sorry no, all I can suggest is :

This fix will normally fix 99% of problems, if it does not, than you may have a more serious issue and you would be best advised to post you problem at the S397 support forum, where I am sure you will be given professional advice on how to solve your problem.

What's a good time for the GTE class?

Don't suppose anyone would mind sharing a set up with me? Don't worry I will certainly be the slowest in the class but I would at least like to be on a level playing field with everyone as I have very limited knowledge of car setups.

Hope you dont mind me asking guys but I'm scratching my head here. How are you guys getting the lmp2 to a speed of 340 I've got mine to 311 and if I try to get any faster my engine blows up lol please help

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.