Spanish Grand Prix Discussion Thread

Max doesn't seem to be able to have an incident free race

giphy.gif
I don't know do know where racing is about? End of virtual sc, both get a green signal in car, one is sleeping, then this is the result!!:p

hi,i said crash , when two thing(cars here) collide you can say it's a crash without indicating who was responsible for and there is no need for "a lot of imagination" as you have mentioned to call a collision a crash , may be i'm not a native english speaker (in this case writer) but did i say max crashed into that Russian boi or max hit him or max was the cause of that crash??! i did not even say who hit who , i really don't understand why i have to have high amount of imagination to call it a crash!

Don’t mind it to much. I may be a bit harsh because I think the Verstappen hate here is way out of proportion.

My view is that it’s nothing more than a minor incident. I would say what’s happend with Hulkenberg and Gasly is a crash.

You know people are Verstappen fanboooiiiz when they respond with such fierceness to a perceived vocab error.
When you’re out of arguments... :poop:

Greetings from a longtime Raikkonen fan.

Well, it makes quite a difference whether it was simply a terrible choice or induced by a slow puncture for example.

Next time please don't bother telling us if you care, though. I simply don't care if you care.
I can be wrong, but these "so named discussions" are allmost to stupid to respond! And yes I'am a Max fan, and a Hamilton fan, and a Alonso fan, some overhere can't cope with positive reply's conserning Max!

Hulkenberg: Grosjean needs to work on himself

Hulkenberg said: “I got crashed into, Romain spun, came back into the track, I couldn’t go anywhere, couldn’t avoid him and he took the back end of my car.

“There was nothing I could do.

“He (Grosjean) didn’t look great in that scenario, generally he likes spinning, but on the first lap is not a good time to do it with everyone there.

“He has to look at it and do some work on himself.”

He added: “I don’t know how many times he spins on a race weekend. If he does it on his own, it’s okay. But if he kicks others out of the race, it’s not okay.”

also

Grosjean gets three-place grid penalty for Monaco

leclerc in Haas , grosjean in sauber , could be something :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I am so disappointing for Hulk... I used to defend Grosjean because I think he is a good driver, he is able to make some great drives like when he was in Lotus but this season... It becomes very difficult to defend him. I think Romain needs to be confident to make good races and since he is in Haas it seems it is not the case. Maybe Leclerc will be promoted in Haas during the season, not a joke.

Btw apparently Vettel's strategy was planned... Even their foolishness are planned, shame.

Sorry for my bad English guys !

Well, it makes quite a difference whether it was simply a terrible choice or induced by a slow puncture for example.

Next time please don't bother telling us if you care, though. I simply don't care if you care.
No need to respond if you don`t care.
All I wanted to say with that, is that I don`t like this sport where it is heading. I am following F1 since I remember, I believe that was back in 1991. And I only missed few in all these years.
So if I say "I don`t care", this means something, and I mean it. I follow almost all other motorsport series (F1, SuperGT, DTM, GT3 all kinds, MotoGP, SuperBike, Nascar, IndyCar, Australian V8, Motocross, Karting all kinds here in Europe, and I am sure some more). So I repeat, if I say I don`t care about F1 anymore, that means I started to dislike, and a lot. Under the Bernie was better than now, although wasn`t perfect either. With some simple rule changes, this sport would again become my No.1 motorsport... but until then...

Btw, have you watched 24H race at Green Hell today? That`s called racing.

Last edited:
Superb driving by Crashjean! If you can spin your car offtrack (caused by Ericsson of course!) and full throttle rejoining the track to eliminate Hulkenberg and Gasly, then you're a big star. Top marks classical stupidity! Verstappen drove a solid race today, despite a small error, and took an optimal benefit from the mayham of Ferrari. Finally some common sense from him and bringing the car back home with the maximum points possible. Ricciardo was completely colourless, but at least solid. After all the car updates Mercedes is back on top again and Hamilton strengthend his position for the next world title. Not a very exciting race though.

Superb driving by Crashjean! If you can spin your car offtrack (caused by Ericsson of course!) and full throttle rejoining the track to eliminate Hulkenberg and Gasly, then you're a big star. Top marks classical stupidity! Verstappen drove a solid race today, despite a small error, and took an optimal benefit from the mayham of Ferrari. Finally some common sense from him and bringing the car back home with the maximum points possible. Ricciardo was completely colourless, but at least solid. After all the car updates Mercedes is back on top again and Hamilton strengthend his position for the next world title. Not a very exciting race though.

What did Erikson wrong by the start?

No need to respond if you don`t care.
All I wanted to say with that, is that I don`t like this sport where it is heading. I am following F1 since I remember, I believe that was back in 1991. And I only missed few in all these time.
So if I say "I don`t care", this means something, and I mean it. I follow almost all other motortport series (F1, SuperGT, DTM, GT3 all kinds, MotoGP, SuperBike, Nascar, IndyCar, Australian V8, Motocross, Karting all kinds here in Europe, and I am sure some more). So I repeat, if I say I don`t care about F1 anymore, that means I started to dislike, and a lot. Under the Bernie was better than now, although wasn`t perfect either. With some simple rule changes, this sport would again become my No.1 motorsport... but until then...

Btw, have you watched 24H race at Green Hell today? That`s called racing.

Comparing F1 with NOS 24H just because it is autosport is like comparing the World Cup of Football with some local vs local team with 15 supporters standing by to cheer them on. Sure it's the same sport, but the comparison ends there. NOS 24H is 150 cars in multiple classes all together on one track with tons of different speeds over 24 hours. F1 is like the complete opposite of that entirely.

Please stop comparing endurance racing with sprint racing and single seater racing with sportscars/GT's. Both can be amazing but leave the comparisons out of it.

Another Mercedes victory, who would've thought?

Anyway, The N24h was spectacular as usual. Leading Porsche ate it, plenty of battling. I'm sure the Spanish GP went: Hamilton struggles but ultimately wins as he does anyway, thanks to Mercede$, Vettle either spun or got a futile podium behind a one trick pony (Probably a RedBull) and Mercedes is planning on what to do after their 2019 and 2020 championship victories.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.