Spanish Grand Prix Discussion Thread

Seems like it will be really close. Ferrari sandbag has been outsted. Hamilton is due for a win, but competition is huge this year. Will be a fun race to watch.

Hamilton
Vettel
Ricciardo

Redbull was quick today let,s see tomorow wat it brings. But every week the same jokes about Max it is so easy to burn him (Max) after some not good races
Indeed, in Q they miss the partybutten, the RBR's are good on saving tires, so who wins tomorrow is still in the dark. Overtaking is allmost impossible, I know one, but don't dare to use his name.:roflmao:

Overtaking by default is a no contact event. I'm pretty sure we all know who you mean and I will go on record by saying that I would be pleasantly surprised if said person could indulge us in clean and good overtaking.

Surprised they already started talking **** about Hartley under pressure of being fired. Especially after Gasly Had crashed into him in china. At least Hartley crashed on his own in P3 not into his teammate.

Surprised they already started talking **** about Hartley under pressure of being fired. Especially after Gasly Had crashed into him in china. At least Hartley crashed on his own in P3 not into his teammate.

Driver has a bad practice session and some people will already be babbling about replacing that driver. It's just how F1 circus works. It's nowhere near reality.

To those 14 that say Alonso...

If he wins it in a damn McLaren I will literally walk to the golden gate bridge from Green Bay and jump off of it in hopes of surviving.. If I die I die but it wont come to that cause well you see how McLarens bank account is set up they cant put the funding in to fix their damn car so yeah..

To those 14 that say Alonso...

If he wins it in a damn McLaren I will literally walk to the golden gate bridge from Green Bay and jump off of it in hopes of surviving.. If I die I die but it wont come to that cause well you see how McLarens bank account is set up they cant put the funding in to fix their damn car so yeah..

so what would you do if checa wins?

MAX did the same likes Senna...for the Max haters... your not a racing driver if you no longer for the gap. :sneaky:
Agree, go for gap!
201409_1039_defci_sm.jpg

Being Max or not. Go for gap.

some extra info,

lewis and bottas don't have brand new set of SS
, they have one brand new S and one used S(starting tyre) + 2 brand new mediums + 2 used SS

vettel and raikkonen don't have brand new set of S ,
they have 2 used S (one of them is starting tyre) + 1 used and 1 brand new S + 2 brand new mediums for vettel and 1 new and used for raikkonen

off topic
what a nice live onboard is this :
screen574.jpg
watch onboard of the porsche 911 number #2 in the link below
from 24 hours of nurburgring race

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks