Spanish Grand Prix Discussion Thread

Magnussen summoned to the stewards for ‘dangerous' move! and this time at Spain! actually i should say everytime. personally i think his first words to the stewards was :
“Are you asking me about this morning, this week , last week or last year?"
:D

"Are you sure you're not confusing me with Ericsson?"

[QUOTE = "keto95, post: 2746603, lid: 308846"] Hij krijgt wat hij verdient.

Ferrari lijkt dit jaar de winnende auto te hebben, dus ik geef ze de beste kansen op de overwinning. [/ QUOTE]

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Strange new front wing for McLaren. completely reworked :confused:

McLaren_Nuevo_Morro_Barcelona_2018.jpg
It's a great idea!
Managing that air as it flows around the top of the center plane is smart.
Diverting it through those opening into a downward trajectory and then around the tea-tray is quite beneficial.
That'll add quite a bit of front down-force and aid in 'straightening' the airflow and reducing turbulence around the monocoque as it moves aft.

[QUOTE = "keto95, post: 2746603, lid: 308846"] Hij krijgt wat hij verdient.

Ferrari lijkt dit jaar de winnende auto te hebben, dus ik geef ze de beste kansen op de overwinning. [/ QUOTE]

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
Did RD hire you to translate my posts all the time?
It has been mentioned before to keep it in English, even by a moderator.
Are you deaf or can't you read ... or both?
And an other who things he is funny,arrrrggggggggggggggg:whistling:
I'm glad you like it.

Do the both of you have nothing better to do than pissing on someone else's opinion without being constructive yourself? Your stupid remarks add nothing to the discussion, so feel free to leave the forum; you won't be missed.

Did RD hire you to translate my posts all the time?
It has been mentioned before to keep it in English, even by a moderator.
Are you deaf or can't you read ... or both?

I'm glad you like it.

Do the both of you have nothing better to do than pissing on someone else's opinion without being constructive yourself? Your stupid remarks add nothing to the discussion, so feel free to leave the forum; you won't be missed.
So you think "he gets what he deserves" is constructive? Man leave will you, with your obsessive Max hate! And yes we can do discussions, but for now all time gets lost with reactions to your stupidity!!! :devilish:

DD's (Dear Dutchies), please take off the pink glasses.
So you think "he gets what he deserves" is constructive? Man leave will you, with your obsessive Max hate! And yes we can do discussions, but for now all time gets lost with reactions to your stupidity!!! :devilish:
I am not a Max hater dude. Stop embarrassing the dutch peeps with your behaviour.

Redbull was quick today let,s see tomorow wat it brings. But every week the same jokes about Max it is so easy to burn him (Max) after some not good races

F1 race topic, and it’s about Verstappen in 3, 2, 1... Popcorn and beer stands in reach. :roflmao:

No wonder Red Bull is so happy about him. Pure marketing value for Red Bull. Whether you hate him or love him, he’s always subject to talk about. Everytime Red Bull is mentioned or covered by Verstappen’s images/footage with his sponsor-wear it’s just plain free advertisement for Red Bull.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.