Someone needs to make a mod of this track

Hi all,

Given the huge amounts of mods on RD, I can assume that most of the people on here can make track mods. I myself am entirely inexperienced and don't get along with the software. That said, I would really like to see a mod of the Prescott Hillclimb (UK) made. It's a tight and twisting climb with close barriers and a terrifying last corner (banking on the edge of a hall hill with no barriers. This track deserves to be made and I hope that someone can do it justice.

Thanks,
Charles

I wonder what the average cost is to pay a known quality modder to make a track like Pembrey in Wales. There's a mod' out there of it but it needs a whole lot of skilful work with which I dont have the skill or time to use. Not expecting ACC standard obviously but there are some quality great looking tracks here and um... elsewhere. Anyone, any idea?

Sending someone to the track IRL to take photos with a drone is probably included in the upper end of that, it's pretty important if you want the trackside structures to be accurate cause random photos you can find online will rarely be "full walkaround of the turn 7 outhouse" level attention to detail. If you can do that sort of thing yourself that's a good way to entice modders to do it for cheaper.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back