Some wip projects

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
battle1989.jpg

Status update:

* DTM Volvo C70 - hopefully finished soon. Need to fix some small details, decide what sounds to use and edit the setup slightly.

* Test track from Toca2 - the models are in .gmt (Race 07) format and a lot of texture mapping is done. It is time for painting, which is a long process. A long time project that kind of lives its own life.

* GT3 Huracan - nothing new yet. Next thing to work with?

* Fiesta cup 1998. I have a half made 3d model. Maybe...

And one other thing, I have always wanted to make better Championship and race podium screens. I would like to add the car and some kind of celebrations, like a trophy, driver or spectators.
I have made some tests to try to tell the game what scene file to load, but no success so far.
This part in the menu file is interesting:

Gizmo="APP_Picture_MainPageVehicleDisplay"
{
Position=(440,88)
Width_Height=(553,593)
AttributeSet="Small Car Spinner Blank Box art"
Caption1="5"
Caption2="USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn"

Of course I tried to edit it in different ways, but so far I have only been able to change car spinning speed.
The garage display seems to be defined in spin.set in "race 07\Gamedata\Teams".

Any ideas???

Last edited:
Everyone is welcome with suggestions. They may not be possible to make, but it is interesting to hear :thumbsup:

I don't know about everyone else but the Huracan you have has me excited. There is no proper GT3 series mod that is up to spec for Race07, so I'm drooling a little at the prospects. That being said, I'm all for any touring/GT stuff and everything you put out is in that vein, so it's all appreciated.

Some other old game modding and testing while taking a short break from the C70.

Nice to work with some low poly cars. This is a small update project from some years ago. The idea is/was just to update the looks of the standard game contents and add the real traffics cars.

1598290805383.png

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies