SKY (PURE & SOL)

Misc SKY (PURE & SOL) 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, congratulations on the work, it's amazing. I'm going to make a payment. I would like to know if it's a bug when I press the F2 key in the game, the processing load increases significantly, and the game starts to stutter. This doesn't happen in the regular camera. Is there a way to fix this?

How do you get godrays? It happens to me with other ppfilters. Only selecting the "pure" ppfilter I can see evident godrays at sunset, for instance.

No support for HDR? I have very specific settings as per Pure docs to enable windowed HDR for my normal PPF (Pure_HDR-EYE) but I have to disble for SKY, still the realism is A+ due to the sun blooms, softness and 'imperfections' like over-exposed reflections on car windows.

SLXCK updated SKY (PURE & SOL) with a new update entry:

S K Y 1.6 - 1 Year Anniversary!

View attachment 708500
First of all, we cannot thank you guys enough for your tremendous support. We hit over 100,000 downloads on RaceDepartment, right when we released it a little over a year ago, which is crazy!!
So it's been over a year since S K Y got released on RaceDepartment, August 29th 2022. Today we are releasing a new variant for everyone: S K Y D R E A M, we're bringing it back!

The return of S K Y D R E A M

Back when the first version...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have CSP 0.2.1-preview2 and Pure 0.222 Highres, but I am getting black screens on all SKY filters(DC, DREAM, GT). What might be the problem? The rest of the filters work fine(stock, pure stock), so I don't think it's an AC issue.

HDR is important to me on single 50" 4K, so I have dabbled with other ppfs, but usually I delete and go back to Pure-HDR-Eye from Peter Boese as noone seemed to implement HDR correctly. SKY is worthy competition. I would tweak with touch more contrast, a little lower blacks & little less aggressive bloom/brightness of light sources...but it is my new favourite.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea