SKY (PURE & SOL)

Misc SKY (PURE & SOL) 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
so i have always used this but today i had to do a fresh reinstall and now skygt will not work it makes the skybox go grey and it kills sound and fps. any idea why?
reinstall of pure or just the ppfilter? if other filters work but this one isnt then that could happen when the code is incorrect in the lua file for the ppfilter. slxck can fix it> If other filters don't work either then you need to install pure correctly. Make sure you use a legit version and install it manually

reinstall of pure or just the ppfilter? if other filters work but this one isnt then that could happen when the code is incorrect in the lua file for the ppfilter. slxck can fix it> If other filters don't work either then you need to install pure correctly. Make sure you use a legit version and install it manually
i did the brioken content manager update so i had to reinstall csp, sol and pure also downgrading content manager

I have had a small problem. I started the game, set all the Sol Config settings to the ones in the video attached, messed around a bit and exited the game to change my car. When I started it back up however, everything looked very pale and misty. I reset all the CSP settings and disabled PP filters altogether, but this did not fix my issue. Any idea on how to fix this?

I have had a small problem. I started the game, set all the Sol Config settings to the ones in the video attached, messed around a bit and exited the game to change my car. When I started it back up however, everything looked very pale and misty. I reset all the CSP settings and disabled PP filters altogether, but this did not fix my issue. Any idea on how to fix this?
sorry for the low quality, racedepartment limits the image size
1686524750549.png

sorry for the low quality, racedepartment limits the image sizeView attachment 670931
Actually there is an error. You see it with the black sky. Open the ingame "Lua Debug" app, switch to the tab with a red dot, expand the error and make a screenshot.
If you see something like "io.output", you probably have updated to the new Content Manager version. Then you need to update Sol to 2.2.9! If you use the public CSP 0.1.79, you better downgrade CM to 0.8.2467.

For more information, please have a look into the Sol update info:

Last edited:
Actually there is an error. You see it with the black sky. Open the ingame "Lua Debug" app, switch to the tab with a red dot, expand the error and make a screenshot.
If you see something like "io.output", you probably have updated to the new Content Manager version. Then you need to update Sol to 2.2.9! If you use the public CSP 0.1.79, you better downgrade CM to 0.8.2467.

For more information, please have a look into the Sol update info:
Thank you, updating Sol fixed the issue.

Love this pp filter , my favorite, but have a weird issue:

Kunos Cars look awesome , but when I use a mod car , all of a sudden everything is way brighter. Weird right? Is there anything I can do about this , other than adjusting brightness or exposure on a cay by car basis?

Last edited:
For those using and having issues with Sol; don't. I've used Sol for years, and finally switched over to Pure. It's far superior! You can still use the Sol Planner in-game to change the weather (so there won't be any issues with Championships etc), but Pure will drive the weather.

Using Pure and Sky (the non-GT one), I've got the following screens - and I've literally not touched them. Grabbed straight from in-game.

dq0PveUh.jpg

VomPszrh.jpg

B7pEno0h.jpg

AHGbXkoh.jpg

zLycGuqh.jpg

49BeIEnh.jpg

Having compared Sol and Pure next to each other in several circumstances, Pure seems to be far superior. Was also a doddle to set up - install Pure, switch to Sky PPFilter, job done.

SLXCK updated SKY (PURE & SOL) with a new update entry:

S K Y 1.5 - B I G G E S T Update so far.

Finally a new S K Y update!

We're skipping 1.4, which was scheduled to be released around April/May but I wasn't truly happy with the results. Then a new update for CSP 1.80 & Pure version 0.180 came in... The new updates have wildly impacted how ppfilters are being made moving forward.

Trust me, the wait was worth it. 1.5 makes 1.3 look like dogcrap.
This Last June, I spent roughly 3 weeks fixing bugs on the update. Never I have done so much bug fixing and testing for an update...

Read the rest of this update entry...

i use sky gt and its lovely but since the last update when i select gt i get a complete black screen, seeing nothing but if i switch to "normal" sky i dont have this issue

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 52 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 84 58.7%