SKY (PURE & SOL)

Misc SKY (PURE & SOL) 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi everyone,
I downloaded and installed this amazing PP filter
Unfortunately, I have a very weird bug: when starting in VR, around the sun there is a big, white area...
it looks like that all sun rays are perfectly white...
I dont know how to describe it better, but does anyone know this issue?

Awesome! Deserves more than fire stars!! No additional tweaking needed! Respect and hats off to your work!!! Please make a version for VR too, with a focus on the right balance between eye candy and FPS!!! You're doing this for free, but I'll willingly pay for a version for VR that "Just works", much like this "Just works" on PC!!
I'm using Quest 2 and OpenVR with OpenXR toolkit. I tried this with VR but some of the effects don't work and the quality is not as good as on the monitor. Also, the VR HUD (App windows for Pure weather, Pure config, Object Manager etc) are very dark. Can barely read anything in VR.
I have an Acer Ntro 5 AN-515-46 R5XN. AMD Ryzen 7 6800H with 3070Ti Laptop. Please let me know if any changes are required for VR.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I downloaded and installed this amazing PP filter
Unfortunately, I have a very weird bug: when starting in VR, around the sun there is a big, white area...
it looks like that all sun rays are perfectly white...
I dont know how to describe it better, but does anyone know this issue?

How do I remove the CSP settings? I have them in a dropdown box three times now, but can't find an option to remove them.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-12 082715.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-12-12 082715.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 38
my favorithe ppfilter - thanks again!
It looks great but sometimes I have white glithes from the roof side in cockpit camera. Compared with Pure and its only happened with Sky (I've checked also different cars). Do you have an idea how I can fix it? It happened on the same places on the track - mostly at the end of Nordschleife

Hey I have a question I might just delete everything and redo it but my question is at night my screen just gradually turns white what could that be it seems like exposure but I turned it down and nothing

Attachments

• 20231217_123048.jpg
    20231217_123048.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 33
my favorithe ppfilter - thanks again!
It looks great but sometimes I have white glithes from the roof side in cockpit camera. Compared with Pure and its only happened with Sky (I've checked also different cars). Do you have an idea how I can fix it? It happened on the same places on the track - mostly at the end of Nordschleife
try to deactivate "sunrays" - that fixed for me

Thanks for the great filter.
I only have one request.
Could you please increase the adjustment range of night bounced multiplier to 1.0?
Currently, 0.6 is the limit.
I feel 0.6 is too dark for SHUTOKO.
Thank you very much.

Assetto Corsa 2024_01_04 15_37_21.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements