SimView

Apps SimView v1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
is there someone who have assetto corsa server manager, stracker, real penalty, kiss my rank and simview working? I'm struggling to get the right ports for simview. So if someone can help please.

is there someone who have assetto corsa server manager, stracker, real penalty, kiss my rank and simview working? I'm struggling to get the right ports for simview. So if someone can help please.
All plugin you mentioned (stracker, real penalty, kiss my rank) seems to have UDP relay so in theory it should work.
Have you got these three running? Then you can use the last plugin in relay as proxy to simview. So whatever port you set for UDPs in last plugin that you can give in simview config.

Persistent Byte updated SimView with a new update entry:

Release v1.2

Lap telemetry is finally here!!

ChangeLog
  • Feature:
    • Added new Analysis page for lap telemetry
      • Telemetry for single lap can be viewed and can be compared with one other lap
      • Currently shows Speed vs position, gear vs position and racing line on track map (same for comparison)
      • Single lap telemetry can be viewed from bestlaps page and results page (standings tab for quali/practice session and any lap in stints tab)
      • Comparing lap can be done from bestlap...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Release v1.3

ChangeLog
  • Enhancement:
    • SimViewTool executable now available can be used to generate required files from KN5 model file of tracks from you AC installation. You can now just upload the generared file to server instead of KN5 files. This will save disk space on your server as KN5 are huge in size. Refer manual on how to use SimViewTool.
    • Added consistency tab in results page. It shows drivers absolute error and consistency percent.
    • Added graphs tab in...

Release v1.3.1

ChangeLog

• Enhancement:
    • The session list in results page will now only show session which are either live or has atleats one finished lap.
    • The standing, sector, stints tab in results page will now also show driver/team with no valid laps at the bottom of list.
    • Added y axis on right side as well for all graphs
    • Added car class selection to filter data shown in all graphs
    • Added 2 new graphs:
      • Gap to leader at the end of each lap
      • Pitstops time as...

It says in the overview that this app works with ACSM version 2 - is it only compatible with version 2 or is it an instance where older versions of ACSM won't support certain functions of SimView? I'm setting up a small championship in a few days and don't have too much time for testing, so I'd rather ask first. ;)
BTW, I'm running ACSM v.1.7.9.

It says in the overview that this app works with ACSM version 2 - is it only compatible with version 2 or is it an instance where older versions of ACSM won't support certain functions of SimView? I'm setting up a small championship in a few days and don't have too much time for testing, so I'd rather ask first. ;)
BTW, I'm running ACSM v.1.7.9.
I haven't tested it with older versions. Mostly if it doesnt work sector times wont be there. You can give it a try and see how it goes?

Ohh man... After several hours of head-scratching and wondering whether I'm just stupid, I've finally gotten somewhere. For the record, I'm running a LAN server with ACSM 1.7.9, sTracker and KMR, trying to "append" SimView to the end of this chain.
If I go straight on the UDP ports mentioned in the ACSM interface, SimView seems to be working, at least for a 1 lap quali session. However, doing it like that, sTracker and KMR stops working. I'm pretty sure it should be possible to use KMR as a relay for another plugin, I just can't figure out the rights ports to edit.
Persistent Byte, you wouldn't happen to know which line to look for in the KMR-configuration file for the right port-number or if it's possible to bypass ACSM's relay-functionality?

Ohh man... After several hours of head-scratching and wondering whether I'm just stupid, I've finally gotten somewhere. For the record, I'm running a LAN server with ACSM 1.7.9, sTracker and KMR, trying to "append" SimView to the end of this chain.
If I go straight on the UDP ports mentioned in the ACSM interface, SimView seems to be working, at least for a 1 lap quali session. However, doing it like that, sTracker and KMR stops working. I'm pretty sure it should be possible to use KMR as a relay for another plugin, I just can't figure out the rights ports to edit.
Persistent Byte, you wouldn't happen to know which line to look for in the KMR-configuration file for the right port-number or if it's possible to bypass ACSM's relay-functionality?
I am not sure about KMR configs. Why dont you join the discord? There are couple of folks who are running those apps successfully with simview, they can help you out for sure.

I'm using SimView 1v.3.1 with ACSM v2.1.7. HTTP Server and Database work well. For the writer process I met the following issue if I try to start the writer.exe.

My configurations:
  • server: windows server 2008 R2
  • game path set to the folder which is used by ACSM as well. It's a original steam AC dedicated server folder
  • In server_cfg.ini, set the UDP ports
  • writer.http remains 0
  • ac.server.udp port remains 0, or use same value in server_cfg.ini
  • ac.server.udp local.port remains 0, or use same value in server_cfg.ini
  • use.acsm.udp set to true
  • http and mysql seems good, I can remote access the url if HTTP process started. In simview web I can see the menus or page templates, but no ac server info
  • start the writer process before ac server started, then I have following error
Did I miss anything or how to fix this, appreciate your help.

[2022-06-01 16:05:14 +08:00] [thread-13020] [info] Log level: info
[2022-06-01 16:05:14 +08:00] [thread-13020] [info] Starting SimViewWriter v1.3.1 ...
[2022-06-01 16:05:14 +08:00] [thread-13020] [info] DB migration not required
[2022-06-01 16:05:14 +08:00] [thread-13020] [info] Lap telemetry enabled
[2022-06-01 16:05:14 +08:00] [thread-13020] [info] Starting UDPInfoFetcher thread...
[2022-06-01 16:05:14 +08:00] [thread-12856] [error] UDPInfoFetcher thread terminated due to exception. bind: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted.: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted.
[2022-06-01 16:05:14 +08:00] [thread-13020] [info] ACSM Enhanced UDP interface enabled
[2022-06-01 16:05:14 +08:00] [thread-13020] [info] Starting Leaderboard WebSocket server on port: 8839

I'm using SimView 1v.3.1 with ACSM v2.1.7. HTTP Server and Database work well. For the writer process I met the following issue if I try to start the writer.exe.

My configurations:
  • server: windows server 2008 R2
  • game path set to the folder which is used by ACSM as well. It's a original steam AC dedicated server folder
  • In server_cfg.ini, set the UDP ports
  • writer.http remains 0
  • ac.server.udp port remains 0, or use same value in server_cfg.ini
  • ac.server.udp local.port remains 0, or use same value in server_cfg.ini
  • use.acsm.udp set to true
  • http and mysql seems good, I can remote access the url if HTTP process started. In simview web I can see the menus or page templates, but no ac server info
  • start the writer process before ac server started, then I have following error
Did I miss anything or how to fix this, appreciate your help.
Resolved .. After some research, I set the UDP forward in Real Penalty. It seems nice now. This is a really helpful app, thank you!

Hi, I have a problem with the installation. I have a working setup ACSM -> stracker -> realpenalty. Now from RP I'm adding relay to SimView. The database was created and when I'm starting simview nothing happens. The command is executed, but the process is not running, and no log is created. I'm attaching my config.

Attachments

• config.txt
    9.7 KB · Views: 53
Hi, I have a problem with the installation. I have a working setup ACSM -> stracker -> realpenalty. Now from RP I'm adding relay to SimView. The database was created and when I'm starting simview nothing happens. The command is executed, but the process is not running, and no log is created. I'm attaching my config.
You haven't set cache path in config. cache.path

Is there some way to use this with tracks which lack 'fast_lane.ai' files? Every single track I am interested in running lacks this file. simview-writer just crashes when it cant find the file. SimViewTool similarly bails when it cant find it.

Am I SOL using this on mod tracks?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea