SimView

Apps SimView v1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Persistent Byte updated SimView with a new update entry:

Release v0.9

ChangeLog:
  • Feature:
    • Add best laps page. Search using event or track and car combination. It highlight class and car wise best lap and sector times.
    • Add driver summary page. Shows all the events driver taken part in and top driven tracks and cars.
  • Enhancement:
    • Session duration, race extra laps and reverse grid info is now shown in event pages, and live page
    • Show countdown for lights out in race session.
    • Default page is now set to live events...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello. In Windows I already configured the config.toml and when executing "SimViewHttp.exe" it gives an error: "Cannot parse config file: Error while parsing value: could not determine valu type"

Hello,

I'm a newbie at this, i have a server running on EliteGameServers and i would like to setup SimView for it.
I tried to set it up on my local PC writing the info of the remote server but i can't make it run since i keep getting " Error while parsing value: could not determine value type", i guess is due to the path variables since i don't know how to set them up for a remote server.

Has anyone tried to set it up for this kind of servers?

Many thanks

Hello,

I'm a newbie at this, i have a server running on EliteGameServers and i would like to setup SimView for it.
I tried to set it up on my local PC writing the info of the remote server but i can't make it run since i keep getting " Error while parsing value: could not determine value type", i guess is due to the path variables since i don't know how to set them up for a remote server.

Has anyone tried to set it up for this kind of servers?

Many thanks
You cannot run SimView local and AC server on different machine (here remote). Atleast simview writer should be on same machine.

By a quick look on EliteGameServers site, don't think they provide access to machine to run any custom programs. If they do, then since they have stracker you can use its proxy feature to send data to simview on that machine.

The problem is that i can't run programs on EliteGameServers, i can't even upload the .exe files on the server, that's why i tried to run Simview locally. I will ask at their support if there's a way to run Simview's executable

Thanks a lot for your answer

Hi guys, is it possible to transfer the current times out of simview directly into excel sheet, or are they other possibilities instead of copy paste ? Thanks on advance for your help

Persistent Byte updated SimView with a new update entry:

Release v0.10

Finally an update after long time
ChangeLog
  • Feature:
    • Added Session Feed UI in live track map tab.
    • Currently event shown in feed are:
      • Driver connect/disconnect
      • Driver swap in team event
      • Collisions (with corner names) and indicator on map
      • Session/stint best lap
      • Driver position change in leader board
      • Users chat messages (disabled by default in config)
      • 30 feed events are caches in HTTP process, on browser side no limit. Refreshing page will...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, I cannot create database. Problem with "stint_lap"

Attachments

• sql.png
    sql.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 73

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back