SimView

Apps SimView v1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Persistent Byte updated SimView with a new update entry:

Release v0.11

ChangeLog
  • Enhancement:
    • Improve live map generation to now use side lines from fast_lane.ai instead of ideal line. This will give more accurate track representation. For custom tracks which don't have side lines use this awesome app "Pit Line Helper" from RD to add them.
    • Added offtrack and in pitlane status in live leaderboard and track map. It should detect teleport to pit as well.
    • New events in session feed:
      • Offtrack and subsequent rejoins...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Release v0.11.1

Small fix for some bugs

ChangeLog:
  • Bug:
    • Remove extra long pit lanes in live track map generation. Will reduce false positive pit detections. New map will automatically replace old ones
    • Increase offtrack threshold detection, should detect only when whole car is offtrack
    • Fixed pit status when transition from a session to next session
    • Fixed pit and offtrack color not show in leaderboard for even positions

Hello, great job Thanks, Congratulations, I have a problem, you can't see the 3 sectors, I state that I had many problems importing the contents of the database, somehow I managed it, I use MySql 8.0.26.
Thanks again..
problem.png

Release v0.12

ChangeLog:

• Enhancement
    • Improved pit entry and exit detection logic, similar to Fair Racing App. No manual configuration required. Pit stop time in feed will now be from pit entry to pit exit (duration when speed limiter is active). This will required track's kn5 files to be accessible to SimView in track path
    • Added fallback to main content folder (first checks in server content folder) for files required by SimView
    • Removed position change, offtrack...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back