SIMTRECS GT Pro Pedals

Really pleased with these springs - so thank you to all that recommended and shared their experience with them.

I've had the red/blue combination installed for a couple of weeks now and have managed to get a lot more consistent with them. It was a big jump initially from unmodified CSL Elites , to the stiffness of the stock elastomer setup.

I think I'm now at a point where I'll probably swap out the springs for a slightly harder combination and see how I go.

Loving the pedals too!
Hello
Can you share the configuration you use in the simtrecs software with springs?
thank you

He estado usando el kit de resorte durante al menos 50 horas de manejo. No hay ruidos aquí (de hecho, es más tranquilo ya que no estoy presionando demasiado). También los encuentro mucho mejores y simplemente más fáciles de modular (debido a presión lineal y recorrido). Tengo literalmente más de 400 horas con los elastómeros. Obviamente no dudo de Taxi615, ya que es una preferencia personal en su mayor parte. Pero la sensación progresiva de los resortes, al tiempo que permite un poco más de recorrido a medida que aumenta la presión, es fantástica. Con los elastómeros, obtienes muy poco movimiento antes de que comiencen a abultarse, momento en el que no es consistente y tiendo a trabajar demasiado el pedal. Elegí los resortes 1 y 3 en cuanto a rigidez.

Natán
Hola
¿Puedes compartir la configuración que usas en el software simtrecs con springs?
gracias

I bought the spring kit from Manon Racing and now it’s way easier to max out the load cell for some reason. I think I only press like 60 kg or so.

• Deleted member 197115

I bought the spring kit from Manon Racing and now it’s way easier to max out the load cell for some reason. I think I only press like 60 kg or so.
Use stiffer springs and adjust load cell amp sensitivity (dial on the side of the throttle pedal).

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 197115

Active pedals. :D
20240219_154223.jpg

My spring kit is about to arrive, can you share your software configurations with me, I am completely new to this, it is my first simrig and I don't understand many things, I would greatly appreciate it. Greetings from Mexico

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 197115

Work just like any other motor shaker, what is so specific with Simagic pedals, they bolt on all the same. You just need to get their control box with PSU, no need for separate amp.

Check Simagic Community discord.

Me arriesgué y conseguí estos pedales, junto con mi nuevo simrig y volante.

Estoy nervioso por no estropear nada y estoy a punto de probar estos resortes según recomendaciones anteriores (¡también envío rápido desde Nueva Zelanda al Reino Unido!).

Adjunto una foto de cómo instalé los resortes para mi primera prueba. ¡Por favor, avise si ve algo mal!

View attachment 674841

Took the plunge and got these pedals - along with my new simrig and wheel.

Nervous not to mess anything up and about to try these springs based on previous recommendations (fast shipping from NZ to UK too!).

Attached is a photo of how I have installed the springs for my first trial - please shout if you see anything wrong!

View attachment 674841
Any software configuration you recommend? Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_3696.jpeg
    IMG_3696.jpeg
    552.8 KB · Views: 36
Hello
I have this software set up with my blue and red springs, they feel very comfortable but I can't stop the car completely. Can you suggest me any configuration? It's my first simulator. I have the potentiometer at approximately 2 o'clock.
thank you

Any software configuration you recommend? Thank you
Sorry for the wait - don't think I changed anything specifically. Maybe just reset/re-calibrated once I'd made the changes.

I've attached my settings. Dial on accelerator is set to just below mid-point.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    209.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Deleted member 197115

Ideas are borrowed/inspired by Simtrecs private Facebook community. (not sure why they are on that Zuckerbutt shithole instead of discord like all normal people).

Brake, it has M6 threads as you mentioned, actuators mounts come with M4 hole. I have tried to use M4 to M6 insert but for whatever reason they didn't work, so I just enlarged the hole on actuator mount to M6 and countersunk it.

Accelerator, is a PITA as it has no threaded holes on the back of the arm.
I've used two M6 rubber well nuts with M4/M6 inserts to mount original actuator mount without any modifications, the bonding is surprisingly strong as well nuts expands when you screw bolts in so it is just as solid as brake pedal. You can also enlarge holes on actuator mount plate and skip thread inserts.

Attachments

• 20240218_184721.jpg
    20240218_184721.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20240218_184732.jpg
    20240218_184732.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 21
Perdón por la espera, no creo que haya cambiado nada específicamente. Tal vez simplemente restablecer/recalibrar una vez que hice los cambios.

Adjunté mi configuración. El dial del acelerador está colocado justo debajo del punto medio.
thank you for taking the time to respond
greetings

Sorry for the wait - don't think I changed anything specifically. Maybe just reset/re-calibrated once I'd made the changes.

Sorry
Dial on accelerator is set to just below mid-point.

6 o'clock?

Sorry, sorry, the potentiometer doesn't have six o'clock, haha, on the other hand, I have also noticed that the brake pedal squeaks a little, I don't know if it's the springs, it's not annoying at all, maybe it's because of the very dry climate where I live or It is something natural about the operation of the springs, you advise me to put some lubricant on them or it is not convenient. thank you

Sorry, sorry, the potentiometer doesn't have six o'clock, haha, on the other hand, I have also noticed that the brake pedal squeaks a little, I don't know if it's the springs, it's not annoying at all, maybe it's because of the very dry climate where I live or It is something natural about the operation of the springs, you advise me to put some lubricant on them or it is not convenient. thank you
I had a bit of squeaking - I just used a very small amount of olive oil and it went away!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back