SIMTRECS GT Pro Pedals

Anybody on here running these pedals, I have been looking around for any places where people are comparing their settings and set-up's in the software and the rubbers. Just my curiosity as I am loving the pedals but you are always looking for that elusive solution to shave seconds off your lap times :O_o::roflmao::rolleyes:

I've got them, running everything fairly light or I lose the feel of the dampeners, I love them.

There is so little info about them anywhere online, its crazy, there's a Facebook owners group but nothing else really.

I have been using the rubber stack number 9 but was going to soften them up a little for a little more travel. Like you say for the feel. Then I will play around with he curves to try and smooth out my trail braking after an initial steep ramp.

I have been using the rubber stack number 9 but was going to soften them up a little for a little more travel. Like you say for the feel. Then I will play around with he curves to try and smooth out my trail braking after an initial steep ramp.
I've done all soft rubbers on the brakes so softer than default, might change later but for now it makes the most sense to me

I've been running with the default rubbers for brake pedal. I've dialed in little damping to the hydraulic damper on the brake pedal to assist with trail braking. I prefer to keep all pedal inputs linear in the software.
I have the brake pedal force potentiometer dial set around half way and make adjustments in the SmartDrive software to the Maximum Brake Force between sims and cars as and when required.

Since I last wrote here I have totally changed the brakes, I made them as soft as possible when the pedals arrived, but now I have set the Race Car setup here (3rd option) and I am getting more used to pressure-based braking, I'm still not great but I think it will help in the long run.
Hi, Thats exactly where I am at now and the consistency in there now. I also changed the oil in the throttle pedal damper to a slightly thicker grade and that has smoothed out my application of the go pedal.

• Deleted member 197115

The Eagle Has Landed. And it's pretty. :D
20221227_110538_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 197115

What an amazing set of pedals, craftmanship, the whole package, attention to details is just mind blowing. Not sure how these guys can deliver this luxury at the current selling price.
All pedals are smooth as a butter, completely solid, no any sideways movement that you can experience even with HE Ultimate, tons of adjustments, my HE Pro don't come even remotely close and I really liked them.
For anyone who missed it, there is a great review by SRG Barry, pretty sure it's still his daily driver pedal set of choice.

BTW, for pedals owners, there is a great instruction video on adjustments.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 197115

@Andrew_WOT How would you compare these pedals and their hydraulic feeling to the Asetek Invicta?
No idea as I've never tried those, they are in different league from HE Pro pedals I had and liked, smooth, quiet, tons of adjustments. But Barry showcased them pretty well, not sure there is anything that can be added to his comprehensive review.

happy owner here as well... upgraded from sprint and totally worth the upgrade
I like that they are not hydraulic -> little to no maintenance
LOOOOOOK AMAZING - aluminum cnc job is just awesome !

• Deleted member 197115

I know this is an old post but which ones made the pedals softer? Do you have a photo? Did it give more travel?
Check support page
They have 4 most popular presets listed plus 20 different combinations for different softness/travel.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back