Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay

EA Sports WRC Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay 2.0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
After doing some digging, I found out that apparently there's no telemetry data that can tell if the vehicle is in the ready-to-start phase (the state before the countdown). So, I can't make the banner appear during the time "from entering the map until the countdown ends".
Hi Maybe soon Thx

Hi :)
Obviously version 2.0.6 for me no longer does HYBRID switching !?:thumbsdown:

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2024.03.15 - 11.33.19.45.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2024.03.15 - 11.33.19.45.png
    252.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Desktop Screenshot 2024.03.15 - 11.46.26.91.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2024.03.15 - 11.46.26.91.png
    239.7 KB · Views: 19
It seems like the carModel value of Ford didn't return correctly.
BTW, It looks like you didn't update your game to 1.6, maybe after updating it would be okay. But the 1.6 update caused some issues, I need to do some extra work. PLS wait for the next update.
Hi :) Still the same problem despite repairing the game :( Thx :)

Hi :)
Obviously version 2.0.6 for me no longer does HYBRID switching !?:thumbsdown:
You have to update your game version to 1.6, and Simhub version to the latest, so to get this overlay to work properly. Because in the new update EA has changed the vehicle id completely. That’s why I can tell you are not updating the game to 1.6 by checking your simhub screenshot.

You have to update your game version to 1.6, and Simhub version to the latest, so to get this overlay to work properly. Because in the new update EA has changed the vehicle id completely. That’s why I can tell you are not updating the game to 1.6 by checking your simhub screenshot.
Indeed i was in Simhub 9.2.3 version :unsure: Update completed 9.2.6 :thumbsup: Everything works normally ;) Thank you very much for your interest in it :thumbsup: A big thank you ;)

Works in WRC Generations? Didn´t works for me! Game Works fine with SImHub but not with this Mod! Great Hub!
Even though this Overlay was specially designed for EA WRC 23, most of its features should work just fine in other games. Some features might have a few hiccups, though.
I haven't tested this overlay in WRCG. Could you describe specifically which part isn't working?

Nothing works, no elements as screen...
I use the mod that enabled telemetry liked if i used Dirt Rally 2.0. With others overlays it works...
Thanks mate

Nothing works, no elements as screen...
I use the mod that enabled telemetry liked if i used Dirt Rally 2.0. With others overlays it works...
Thanks mate
I've installed WRCG and ran some tests, It seems like most of the features are working as expected.

WRCG_oODmLIuzQ6.jpg

Last edited:
aaronfang updated Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay with a new update entry:

Add low cost version

In the previous version, due to a lot of script animations and layers, there would sometimes be lag, and it even slowed down the game in some cases.
To fix this issue, I created three simplified versions. I removed all the intro animations (they'll show up right when the match starts), combined some layers, and significantly trimmed down the scripts:
  • EA-WRC-TV-Overlay-Dash-2024-LowCost.simhubdash
  • EA-WRC-TV-Overlay-Dash-2024-Gear-LowCost.simhubdash...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't access the scores of other players (including AI), so I can't put together a leaderboard table like you might be thinking of. But if you want to see your own split times for the current track, that's totally doable - just like splits on a track timeline.

I can't access the scores of other players (including AI), so I can't put together a leaderboard table like you might be thinking of. But if you want to see your own split times for the current track, that's totally doable - just like splits on a track timeline.
in update 1,7,0 , there is telemetry , something has been improved there , it seems to have become more

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.