Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay

EA Sports WRC Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay 2.0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
aaronfang submitted a new resource:

Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay - SimHub Overlay for RBR and EA WRC. Maybe works as well for DR2 and Other WRC titles.

Hey there, Sim Racer!
This is a SimHub overlay I've made, inspired by the Rally.tv channel.

Screenshot:
EA WRC
View attachment 728832

RBR
View attachment 728834

Installation
After you've imported Simhub, the first thing you should do is change your name and country flag.

It's a bummer that there's no way to get the driver's name and country from the telemetry right now. So, we've got to do it manually. Luckily, we only need to do it once.
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Die Install Anleitung ist schon etwas dürftig bitte erklären Sie das etwas besser damit man auch als Ottonormal Verbraucher damit klar kommt.

Danke für Ihr Verständnis
It's just like installing any other SimHub overlay:
  1. Install the font (right-click menu > install).
  2. Double-click the two files in the zip file and import them into SimHub.
  3. In the overlay section, find these two overlays you just imported, create a new overlay layout, and position them wherever you like on the screen, then save the layout.
  4. Lastly, if you want your name and country flag to show up when the banner appears, you can open the editing options on the right side of EA-WRC-TV-Overlay-Banner-2024. Then, as shown in the picture below, find the layer where you can change your name and replace the flag, and make the modifications.

I hope this helps!
SimHubWPF_c1AaLjACYV.png

I have a problem, it doesn't read the intermediate times (splits)
Unfortunately, EAWRC doesn't provide a telemerty for splits/sectors, so you simply can't get them through simhub. The "split" here is the time difference compared with the last time you ran this track (it has to be the same car model).

Great thing but splits doesnt work in Clubs?
The "split" here refers to the time difference between your current run and the last time you ran this track with the same car model. EAWRC doesn't provide telemetry for the split/sector time.
So, if you've raced on this track in the club or other mode using the same car, it will show the time difference between your best score and the current one at every "split" section.。

Last edited:
i have been using simhub for years for many different simulators, but for some reason simhub doesnt want to work with EA WRC. Does anyone have the same problem? thanks

Are the hybrid and battery icons supposed to be working or are those just images without connection to the game? because for me they doesnt work (yes i am driving a hybrid WRC 1 car). I tried to open the overlay in simhub and look into it and it seems the rounded hybrid icon is just image, but it looks like the battery has coded functionality and should work, but for me it doesnt do anything.

Are the hybrid and battery icons supposed to be working or are those just images without connection to the game? because for me they doesnt work (yes i am driving a hybrid WRC 1 car). I tried to open the overlay in simhub and look into it and it seems the rounded hybrid icon is just image, but it looks like the battery has coded functionality and should work, but for me it doesnt do anything.
I'm afraid that the current version of EAWRC doesn't provide any telemetry for hybrid systems, including battery info, and regen or boost status.

So, the current battery display is just a fixed image, not tied to any telemetry data. The regen and boost progress bar is currently connected to the AllTimeBestLiveDeltaSeconds(which means the time difference between your current run and the last time you ran this track with the same car model).

But, the HY icon will still light up if the current car is a hybrid.

It is possible to view it in replay??. No, he managed to do it. Excellent work friend. Thank you so much!!
If you're looking to record a replay video with this Overlay on top, the best way might just be to use the record feature in Simhub (top right corner). What you do is record your telemetry, then overlay it onto your recorded replay video. Just make sure to sync up the start times and voila! You've got yourself a replay video complete with an overlay.

What I'm looking for is to watch the replays with el overlay, without recording it. I don't know if that will be possible. How they work on the dashboard.

Last edited:
aaronfang updated Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay with a new update entry:

Fix gear display issue

In the previous version, I used a third-party plugin (its function was to output the current gear as a digit). This caused a problem where computers that didn't have this plugin installed couldn't properly display the gear shifting animation. It will also cause issue of the previous gear (small black letters shown to the left of the current gear) when current gear was in N or R position.

I've tweaked the code a bit, so now the gear switching correctly without needing that third-party plugin.

Read the rest of this update entry...

What I'm looking for is to watch the replays with el overlay, without recording it. I don't know if that will be possible. How they work on the dashboard.
I ran a test and found out that the gear telemetry information during playback wasn't passed on to SimHub. It seems that during playback, the game doesn't output any telemetry, which means displaying an overlay during playback just isn't possible.
xnviewmp_iCkTVuLkmh.png

I ran a test and found out that the gear telemetry information during playback wasn't passed on to SimHub. It seems that during playback, the game doesn't output any telemetry, which means displaying an overlay during playback just isn't possible.View attachment 729324
Muchas gracias por tu ayuda. Me parece haber visto en sim hub una opción dónde guarda telemetría. Solo no quise tocar por temor a desconfigurarlo... Espero se pueda dar con la tecla

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.