Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay

EA Sports WRC Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay 2.0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
also in one of the updates you said that you changed the timing so it should properly end in the finish and not at the marshal, but for me the timing still continues until the marshals. how can i fix this? thanks

also in one of the updates you said that you changed the timing so it should properly end in the finish and not at the marshal, but for me the timing still continues until the marshals. how can i fix this? thanks
I guess you're talking about the current time indicator in the bottom right corner. Since EAWRC doesn't provide telemetry to determine when a vehicle has crossed the finish line, I have no way to judge and stop the clock. I hope that EAWRC will release more telemetry data in the future.

What I've changed in the update is that the end of the progress bar will be closer to the finish line. But this isn't an exact location, I've set the finish line at 95% of the total race length. However, I've noticed that the finish line position seems to vary slightly in different maps (around 1%~3%), which means the progress bar doesn't always reach the end in some maps, and in others, it arrives a bit early.

One approach is like how a progress bar is handled, where the clock is stopped at 95%. But it's not accurate, so I don't think it's really worth much.

aaronfang updated Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay with a new update entry:

Option to put gear indicator in center

View attachment 729635

Got a request, some folks would prefer to have the gear indicator in the center of the dashboard, instead of speed digits. Even though this wasn't the original design, but in this way, it's easier to monitor the gear changing during gameplay.

I've added a file ending in "-Gears.simhubdash". If you want the gear display in the center, just import this file.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just can't get this to appear in game for some reason. Set to Windowed Borderless but still not appearing. Think i've set it up correctly in SimHub too. Any tips anyone?

It's just like installing any other SimHub overlay:
  1. Install the font (right-click menu > install).
  2. Double-click the two files in the zip file and import them into SimHub.
  3. In the overlay section, find these two overlays you just imported, create a new overlay layout, and position them wherever you like on the screen, then save the layout.
  4. Lastly, if you want your name and country flag to show up when the banner appears, you can open the editing options on the right side of EA-WRC-TV-Overlay-Banner-2024. Then, as shown in the picture below, find the layer where you can change your name and replace the flag, and make the modifications.

I hope this helps!
View attachment 728999it does not work for me!!

I just can't get this to appear in game for some reason. Set to Windowed Borderless but still not appearing. Think i've set it up correctly in SimHub too. Any tips anyone?
Did you create a new overlay layout and load it? If you need it to load every time the game starts, make sure turn on Auto load. You can find these in the overlay tab of the simhub dash studio.

BTW, this overlay will only appear after the match starts(might take couple of seconds to fade in), not in the game's menu screen.

Did you create a new overlay layout and load it? If you need it to load every time the game starts, make sure turn on Auto load. You can find these in the overlay tab of the simhub dash studio.

BTW, this overlay will only appear after the match starts(might take couple of seconds to fade in), not in the game's menu screen.
thank you i got it working! it is great

Yeh followed the steps so installed the fonts and then imported the two elements into SH. Then setup a new overlay with the two items and saved. I set the game to windowed borderless like I say and have the overlay loaded before starting the game.

Is it right that when I'm creating the overlay I can only see red outline boxes to display where the element will be on the screen?

Yeh followed the steps so installed the fonts and then imported the two elements into SH. Then setup a new overlay with the two items and saved. I set the game to windowed borderless like I say and have the overlay loaded before starting the game.

Is it right that when I'm creating the overlay I can only see red outline boxes to display where the element will be on the screen?
This is expected, as the content of the overlay doesn't show up until after the match starts.

My suggestion is:
you can roughly set the position of the overlay in the layout first, then start a match. Once the match begins, you'll see the content of the overlay. At this point, you can switch to simhub and adjust the position and size of the overlays in the layout again, then save the layout after until you're happy with it.

I’ll have to have another play around when I get time and see whether I can get it to work. I’m 99% sure it’s just user error :roflmao:
I've posted a new video tutorial on installation, you can check it out for reference:

I'm guessing you're talking about 'split' times. Yes, the time for each sector is compared to your current vehicle's best performance. If it's your first time racing on this track with this car, it won't show the time difference for each sector.

@aaronfang Sorry bud, I meant the real graphic used on Rally.TV. The Accel and Brake meters are now all part of the circle in the middle.

Edit: Watching again this morning it seems they're still using the version you have created too... so there must be two different graphics versions they use. Weird. Anyway love your work, thank you again.

Last edited:
aaronfang updated Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay with a new update entry:

Add a countdown progress and delta time display at finish line

I've added a new feature followed with the original Rally.tv design. When you're near the end, a countdown panel will pop up, showing the Delta Time.
Also, there's a progress bar at the back which shows how close you are to the finish line. If the progress bar is turning green and moving right, you're going faster than your best time. But if it's red and moving left, you're falling behind.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 38.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 59 56.7%