Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay

EA Sports WRC Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay 2.0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
this work also rbr rally nice work.:thumbsup:
Yes, most of the other games can be universal, including RBR.However, there will be some places that are not perfect. For example, in RBR, the carModel parameter is not the same as the EA WRC, and the name of each car in RBR is a special string, and there is no way to classify it.So I have no time to correspond to them with the manufacturer's logo.

aaronfang updated Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay with a new update entry:

Add Compact Dash

This is the last major update for this Rally.TV style overlay.

The main thing I've added in this update is a compact Dash that integrates all information into one circular dash.

This compact dash comes in two versions - one with the speed in the center, and another one with the gear display in the center.

You can choose the Dash setup that fits your needs and add them to your Overlay Layout. Hope you guys like it!

This is all the dashboards after you import them into Simhub.
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is really good!

I have one request, if it's even possible. While it is not the most realistic, but as the Hybrid-thing doesn't really work as the game gives no output. Would it be possible to modify it, to instead show the "damage" from the in-game UI? Like engine damage etc. Have small icons instead of the non-working Hybrid thingy?

When I use this, I have modified the overlay to not show any hybrid elements at all, but I would love to have the damage-icons there.

This is really good!

I have one request, if it's even possible. While it is not the most realistic, but as the Hybrid-thing doesn't really work as the game gives no output. Would it be possible to modify it, to instead show the "damage" from the in-game UI? Like engine damage etc. Have small icons instead of the non-working Hybrid thingy?

When I use this, I have modified the overlay to not show any hybrid elements at all, but I would love to have the damage-icons there.
As long as the telemetry data supports it, I can whip up a special version where to swap out the hybrid data for damage status. I'll see what I can do.

1708880811060.png

To reply that, I activated "higher process priority" and "Experimental: High priority game reader clock" if that's what you're talking about, but that doesn't change anything... (no problem with other overlays)

Last edited:
View attachment 733070
To reply that, I activated "higher process priority" and "Experimental: High priority game reader clock" if that's what you're talking about, but that doesn't change anything... (no problem with other overlays)
I might need more info to figure out what's going wrong. Where is this lag happening? Is it in the dash or banner overlay component? Is it just one part that's lagging or is everything running at a low frame rate? If possible, a video could help me pinpoint the issue a lot easier.

My initial hunch is that the problem might be in the banner overlay where I've used some JavaScript computations and included both global and local JS extensions. If you've got quite a few JavaScript functions on your side, they could be messing with the performance.

This is really good!

After a bit of digging, it seems like EA WRC hasn't put out any damage telemetry. Looks like we'll have to wait for EA/CM to release more telemetry data.

I might need more info to figure out what's going wrong. Where is this lag happening? Is it in the dash or banner overlay component? Is it just one part that's lagging or is everything running at a low frame rate? If possible, a video could help me pinpoint the issue a lot easier.

My initial hunch is that the problem might be in the banner overlay where I've used some JavaScript computations and included both global and local JS extensions. If you've got quite a few JavaScript functions on your side, they could be messing with the performance.
As you requested, here is a video:

I noticed that in the Dash Studio settings, if I check "HTML render engine (WebView2)" the overlay becomes fluid, but the clutch, RPM and handbrake data do not work. In the video the options are "WPF render engine".
To my knowledge there is nothing else that uses JavaScript when I'm in-game.
The issue is for all EA-WRC-TV-Overlay (Dash and banner)

Last edited:
As you requested, here is a video:

I noticed that in the Dash Studio settings, if I check "HTML render engine (WebView2)" the overlay becomes fluid, but the clutch, RPM and handbrake data do not work. In the video the options are "WPF render engine".
To my knowledge there is nothing else that uses JavaScript when I'm in-game.
The issue is for all EA-WRC-TV-Overlay (Dash and banner)
It seems like there's lag with all the elements. I honestly have no idea why this issue is happening. I've tested on my three computers and everything runs smoothly, so I don't really have an environment to test or debug.
If possible, you might want to convert the overlay to a dashboard("MORE" menu > Convert to dashboard), see if that makes it run smoother. Even after converting, check if there's still lag when you run it on your phone or vocore screen. I'll keep an eye on this issue.

It seems like there's lag with all the elements. I honestly have no idea why this issue is happening. I've tested on my three computers and everything runs smoothly, so I don't really have an environment to test or debug.
If possible, you might want to convert the overlay to a dashboard("MORE" menu > Convert to dashboard), see if that makes it run smoother. Even after converting, check if there's still lag when you run it on your phone or vocore screen. I'll keep an eye on this issue.
I tried to convert to Dashboard, exactly the same thing happens (smooth in HTML, but without clutch / RPM / handbrake, and lag in WPF render). I also tried to launch it on a tablet, it is fluid but launches automatically in HTML (I was not able to modify this on a tablet) so without clutch etc.
I will continue to use it in HTML, and I will watch for updates.

Thanks for your feedback ! Keep it up ;)

aaronfang updated Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay with a new update entry:

Fix potential performance issues

1. To tackle the lagging issues that some users might experience, I've added a "Min. update interval (ms)" to each element. This allows the system to limit the minimum refresh rate of each element, which could potentially reduce system usage.

2. I've increased the size of the Gear numbers and added a blinking effect when max rpm. (Since I use the Gear overlay daily, I wanted to see the gear shifts more clearly.)

note:
Since I'm not experiencing any lag issues on my computer, if you're...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 49 37.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 79 59.8%