Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay

EA Sports WRC Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay 2.0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi aaronfang, can you add WRC2 category version please? Blue color and without any Hybrid gauges. Thanks
You're talking about the blue color for the banner, right? Cause I couldn't find any WRC2 dashboard on Rally.TV website.

chrome_wanwuD37FT.png

aaronfang updated Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay with a new update entry:

Added a new banner color (blue) for the WRC2 category

Updated 2 files:
1. EA-WRC-TV-Overlay-Dash-V2 2024-Gears
2. EAWRC-TV-Overlay-Banner-2024

Changes:
1. Added a new banner color (blue) for the WRC2 category and below.
View attachment 735842
2. The Dash V2 Gear version has added a blink to the digits.
3. Fixed a lagging issue with the countdown animation that was caused by changes made in the previous version.

Read the rest of this update entry...

aaronfang updated Simhub WRC Rally.TV Style Overlay with a new update entry:

Quick fix for the minimum update interval of delta time

Quick fix:
- I noticed that the split time from the previous version wasn't always updating on time (it would show as 0). This was because I had set the minimum update interval to a relatively large value (200ms), which sometimes prevented the delta time from updating. I've now changed this interval to a smaller value (10ms), so the split delta time should be able to update promptly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello
32.png
This is excellent work and by far the best i have seen ! Bravo
32.png
Just one question... Is it possible to make the banner appear immediately before start while leaving the following animations (co driver, delta, etc...)
32.png
Thank you in advance and again BRAVO
32.png

Last edited:
Hello
32.png
I noticed that the Ford hybrid passes with the blue banner (WRC2) and one in orange (WRC) ? An error or is the EA WRC telemetry not working ? Thx
32.png

Last edited:
Hello
32.png
I noticed that the Ford hybrid passes with the blue banner (WRC2) and one in orange (WRC) ? An error or is the EA WRC telemetry not working ? Thx
32.png
weird, I tested all 3 hybrid cars with the latest version (2.0.5), as well as several wrc2 cars, and it seems that the banner color is correct (orange for wrc1, blue for others). Can you describe your situation in detail? It can help me reproduce this problem.

Hello
32.png
This is excellent work and by far the best i have seen ! Bravo
32.png
Just one question... Is it possible to make the banner appear immediately before start while leaving the following animations (co driver, delta, etc...)
32.png
Thank you in advance and again BRAVO
32.png
Right now, the timing for the banner and dashboard popping up is hardcoded, which is a bit of a pain when you want to tweak it. I'm brainstorming a way to let users easily change the timing to suit their needs. I'm aiming to roll out this update in the next version.

weird, I tested all 3 hybrid cars with the latest version (2.0.5), as well as several wrc2 cars, and it seems that the banner color is correct (orange for wrc1, blue for others). Can you describe your situation in detail? It can help me reproduce this problem.
Hello :) Thank you for your feedback :) I only selected the vehicle model ! I made you a video. :)

EDIT: While watching the video i realized that the Ford logo did not appear :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Right now, the timing for the banner and dashboard popping up is hardcoded, which is a bit of a pain when you want to tweak it. I'm brainstorming a way to let users easily change the timing to suit their needs. I'm aiming to roll out this update in the next version.
Hello :) Personally i like having the banner before the start
:cool: It would be really great ! Once again BRAVO :thumbsup:

Hello :) Thank you for your feedback :) I only selected the vehicle model ! I made you a video. :)

EDIT: While watching the video i realized that the Ford logo did not appear :thumbsdown:
The manufacturer logo and banner color are filtered through the 'carModel' parameter. Their names should include the word "Ford" for manufacturer logo, "HYBRID" for banner color. Could you send me a screenshot of this SimHub telemetry?

BTW, maybe I should use car id instead, more stable.
SimHubWPF_2SWJviYk5i.png

Last edited:
Hello :) Personally i like having the banner before the start
:cool: It would be really great ! Once again BRAVO :thumbsup:
After doing some digging, I found out that apparently there's no telemetry data that can tell if the vehicle is in the ready-to-start phase (the state before the countdown). So, I can't make the banner appear during the time "from entering the map until the countdown ends".

It seems like the carModel value of Ford didn't return correctly.
BTW, It looks like you didn't update your game to 1.6, maybe after updating it would be okay. But the 1.6 update caused some issues, I need to do some extra work. PLS wait for the next update.
Hi aaronfang :) Yes the game is up to date v1.6.0. I will still make a repair and repeat the test :whistling:

Last edited:
After doing some digging, I found out that apparently there's no telemetry data that can tell if the vehicle is in the ready-to-start phase (the state before the countdown). So, I can't make the banner appear during the time "from entering the map until the countdown ends".
:)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes