Show us your Rig / Cockpit

due to covid my favorite powder coater went out of business. i tried sourcing a good powder coater but no luck. with the current power coating prices i found this would add an additional 200-300 to the prices i gave you so i just stuck with blasted.
Hi sorry just wanted to confirm something, as I want to build these locally here in Pakistan for my rig. So the blasted brackets used for monitor hinge points, are they steel or aluminum?

finally rig is done for a moment ... next upgrade pc for 30XX nvidia card and motion to come in a couple of years.
good for the moment just lookin for a manual shifter
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
a
2.jpg

Last edited:
thanks ! pictures should be updated now,
got admit i ve been inspired a lot by your build as we share almost the same devices
Cheers. But seems you brought it to the next level with some cool components!
Was mulling over buying a button box myself, but settled on a more universal programmable numpad.
But still like the looks of a proper button box. :thumbsup:

Cheers. But seems you brought it to the next level with some cool components!
Was mulling over buying a button box myself, but settled on a more universal programmable numpad.
But still like the looks of a proper button box. :thumbsup:

If i have to choose again i ll buy the button box with the stream deck in it, apex sim racing where i get my button box does it.
Stream deck as a sim racing button box is perfect. With this one switching from sim to sim it s hard to remember which is which sometimes.

I present you my opensfx-simxperience-simwind-simucube-vr combo. Today I finished it and I must be honest ..... It is a ****ing amazing experience. No EMI issues so far. I tapped all my USB cables with shield tape and also the 12volts cables of servomotors.
I use rumble, pitch, roll and heave with the opensfx. Surge and sway with simxperience.
I used to have a rear traction loss system with simxperience but it got broken and never replaced cause I felt it was not worth it. Maybe in the future I add traction loss through opensfx.
The simwind I am using simhub with Arduino Uno+monster motor shield + 2 marine 270 CFM blowers and I never imagined how immersive it can be. It is awesome.View attachment 389548

Nice!

Which is the power cable for the artificial Christmas tree?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.