Show us your Rig / Cockpit

• Lars Gerrit Korb

Unbelievable, Neo.
You're a FREAK! :)

Awesome cockpit.

Greetz

"Family upgrade"

trnn said:
I'm no way near the perfection of Kristofer but this is my cockpit. It has an integrated mobile phone, in case I need to call for help when beeing rammed, as well as a Seitek sidepad for programming SOS signals ;-) Add to that a rocking wheelchair (i.e. an office chair on wheels..) to avoid whiplash when beeing hit from behind by the rammers.

I don't know if my son (Kristofer Larsson) thought that my "rocking wheelchair" was not appropriate for racing so he upgraded his cockpit with a Sparco Circuit Pro racing seat (one with earflaps) and asked me to take his earlier OMP-seat. Now I just have to build something to attach it to that is not "rocking" like my office chair on wheels....:p
(Those sons, they keep you busy all the time!)

Looks just great, but if you have nowdays weather like we have here in hungary (42 C at the shadow), then you must think about some air condition too... :)

btw do you race the Tournament races in helmet and everything?

• FOG-Racecarmike

Hmmm whoever wants Stiggy to post his cockpit say AYE!

Yes NEO you can be sure of this, the weather in Spain is simlar to the Hungary one I think.

I have a little fan working in my feet, that´s something.

At the moment I use driving gloves and boats and the helmet... but I use a T-Shirt andsome shorts or even in underwaer. I will post a pic of that...! lol

Cheers,
BR

Jr-FOG-n00b said:
Hmmm whoever wants Stiggy to post his cockpit say AYE!

lol mine sucks very much mike :cool: just a desk with my G25 on it!

@ black rebel: your cockpit is really sweet, why not make them and sell them to the people :) Deliver them with various WTCC liveries :)

• FOG-Racecarmike

Bram Hengeveld said:
lol mine sucks very much mike :cool: just a desk
Doh, I let you off this time.

Maybe just a picture of your computer then perhaps?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 33 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 34.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 140 57.4%