Share your VR graphic settings

Some guys say, it`s great. Some guys say, it`s stuttering. Can`t get it, what the problem is. Those who say, that the settings are good have a 1070ti or higher. It may be problems with 1070 and lower. I have an AMD Ryzen 2600, 8Gb Raam and a 1070ti. I tested these settings without ASW and i get fps around 58-70. Within race against 10 AI my fps is around 50. But without ASW it is not driveable.

Try deleting the basepassoutputvelocity line in renderer settings and test it. If nothing happens set r.EarlyZpass=0 and test it. If you get no benefit, set EarlyZPassmovable=false. Or try it the otherway round. :)

If this also will get you no improvement, delete the first two lines in renderer.settings (Ambient).

Maybe that helps.
Thanks for the suggestions, none of them worked. Turned out to be PixelDensity turned it down to 1.0 or 1.1 then the stutter stops.
Cheers

Hi there. I'm running the lowest of the low .. GTX 960 4 gb with i 5 3770K on a dk 2 . Win 7 pro and its unusable..
Good old AC no probs with original tracks and cars up to 15 cars with GWBW with shadows disabled ..Runs like a dream. Getting 74/75 fps smooth flow. Most mods good for up to 7 cars.
ACC wont even run 1 car with everything on off/low on a monitor..
Can anyone explain why this is so poor . Do i need to get the card out and upgrade or wait for Kunos to sort this.
I can remember the month after month until Kunos fixed the VR..in AC mostly with the help of the all the players feed back and some excellent stuff from Content Manager ..
Oh if there was a Content Manager for ACC ..

Any suggestions would be a help.. Just want to have a few laps in the rain and at night ..

GOOD RACING

Hi there. I'm running the lowest of the low .. GTX 960 4 gb with i 5 3770K on a dk 2 . Win 7 pro and its unusable..
Good old AC no probs with original tracks and cars up to 15 cars with GWBW with shadows disabled ..Runs like a dream. Getting 74/75 fps smooth flow. Most mods good for up to 7 cars.
ACC wont even run 1 car with everything on off/low on a monitor..
Can anyone explain why this is so poor . Do i need to get the card out and upgrade or wait for Kunos to sort this.
I can remember the month after month until Kunos fixed the VR..in AC mostly with the help of the all the players feed back and some excellent stuff from Content Manager ..
Oh if there was a Content Manager for ACC ..

Any suggestions would be a help.. Just want to have a few laps in the rain and at night ..

GOOD RACING
Modern game not running well on out dated hardware ! Why doesn't it run well ?
Let me think :p

Everyone, also players with lower hardware, should try the following variable in the engine.ini (if you`ve got the variable r.pixeldensity yet there, delete it):

vr.oculus.pixeldensity.adaptive=1

It seems, Kunos implemented it in it`s game, cause when i added the variable vr.oculus.pixeldensity.min or max, a little window told me, that i am not allowed to change this variable with an existing one.

In my case, when i`m driving alone, the picture is very, very sharp. With 20 AI, it`s adapting the sharpness. So, at the beginning of a race, it`s bit blurrier, but when race is on, my sharpness increases. And i have stable 45fps ASW.

If you`ve got OTT and set Pixel Density to another value, then disable it before starting ACC.

In my case, when i`m driving alone, the picture is very, very sharp. With 20 AI, it`s adapting the sharpness. So, at the beginning of a race, it`s bit blurrier, but when race is on, my sharpness increases. And i have stable 45fps ASW.

Are you sure this parameter has any effect? For me it seems that nothing changes over time, so I have to stick with a fixed ss.

A automatically maxed out ss would be a very good idea.

Everyone, also players with lower hardware, should try the following variable in the engine.ini (if you`ve got the variable r.pixeldensity yet there, delete it):
It seems, Kunos implemented it in it`s game, cause when i added the variable vr.oculus.pixeldensity.min or max, a little window told me, that i am not allowed to change this variable with an existin
one.

thanks for this advice, it seems better. but it seems to be added

vr.oculus.PixelDensity.min
vr.oculus.PixelDensity.max

to make it work, or not? under the link ….

https://developer.oculus.com/documentation/unreal/latest/concepts/unreal-adaptive-viewport/

thank you

Any one know how to fix the duplicate view for HUD, such as mini map, split times, ect? I get all this in my view in oculus twice, if enabled

you must before entering the track to enable everything, map etc etc, then once you have started the race, pause and disable what you do not need. at the next restart of the game you have to redo everything. we hope that today they solve.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.9%