ShakeIt DIY rumble Feedback for Assettocorsa, Codmasters, PCars, Rf1, Rf2, Iracing

Apps ShakeIt DIY rumble Feedback for Assettocorsa, Codmasters, PCars, Rf1, Rf2, Iracing 3.1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
como siempre un gran trabajo, aunque se hecha a faltar soporte para richar Burns Rally, que usa un sistema parecido al de telemetria parecido al de cirt rally, si pudiera darle soporte la comunidad de RBR le estaria agradecida.

Gracias por su trabajo

As always a great job, although it was made lacking support for richar Burns Rally, which uses a system similar to that of cirt rally-like telemetry, if I could give you support the RBR community would be grateful.

Thanks for your job

como siempre un gran trabajo, aunque se hecha a faltar soporte para richar Burns Rally, que usa un sistema parecido al de telemetria parecido al de cirt rally, si pudiera darle soporte la comunidad de RBR le estaria agradecida.

Gracias por su trabajo

As always a great job, although it was made lacking support for richar Burns Rally, which uses a system similar to that of cirt rally-like telemetry, if I could give you support the RBR community would be grateful.

Thanks for your job

Sadly there not too much data available, only speed gear and RPM, I will probably add it, but it may feed deceptive compared to other games.

Well .... Added basic support (speed, gear, RPM) to ALL the games I could :

I will look to find a "smart way" to add simulated road effects to the games with basic data
upload_2017-5-30_13-40-0.png

Heres a complex question.
Are you able to output suspension travel??
Eg, running ofe a high kerb on the Left, makes 2(front &Back) motors either vibe or linear move, then return??

And in euro truck, can you simulate cab movement, separate to chassis??

Hows them for difficult questions??

Awesome products you programme.
(even thou I cant get shake it to work(on my Mega) )
Karl

Hello!
ShakeIt.exe application does not open up. Does anyone else have this kind of problem?
Win10 and directX12 installed. I tried version 1.2 and it worked but 3.0--> doesn't work

Last edited:
Awesome awesome app!!

Thank you Wotever.

Think I killed my motor shield today, was testeing 2 gampad motors and small 12v fan
1x motor work well the past 2 days, then add motor, motors work well Add fan, remove motors, fan just idle, not spin, then remove fan, return motors, test again when motor test get to 100 motor spin, test back to 0% and motor still spin, reboot and now no motors spin, :(

How do I fault find?

Awesome awesome app!!

Thank you Wotever.

Think I killed my motor shield today, was testeing 2 gampad motors and small 12v fan
1x motor work well the past 2 days, then add motor, motors work well Add fan, remove motors, fan just idle, not spin, then remove fan, return motors, test again when motor test get to 100 motor spin, test back to 0% and motor still spin, reboot and now no motors spin, :(

How do I fault find?
The gamepad motors have very very thin wires and they can get broken very easily, so there is a fist test to do, wire the motor directly to power or eventually a battery to see if motor by itself is alive.

The gamepad motors have very very thin wires and they can get broken very easily, so there is a fist test to do, wire the motor directly to power or eventually a battery to see if motor by itself is alive.
Hello.
yes ive checked that, motors seem ok, they spin.(i had already rewired them onto CAT5e cable)
multi-meter on screw terminals on shield show little to no voltage.

im busy looking for a manual sketch that i can tell which motor to spin when via IDE

Hello.
yes ive checked that, motors seem ok, they spin.(i had already rewired them onto CAT5e cable)
multi-meter on screw terminals on shield show little to no voltage.

im busy looking for a manual sketch that i can tell which motor to spin when via IDE
Yay!!

Shield started working again.
Reloaded the sketch and tested!
Yay!!

Silly question, what exactly is "left vibration" and "right vibration"?? I though it would be from curbs, so it vibrates as you ride over sawtooth curbs, I need that.

Please advise

I have big problem. Open shakeItFirmwareMotorShield v2 ... set right com, set Arduino Genuine Uno... Click to verify and error :
C:\Users\toxic\Desktop\ShakeIT 1\ShakeItPackage\Arduino\ShaketItFirmwareMotorShieldV2\ShaketItFirmwareMotorShieldV2.ino:11:34: fatal error: Adafruit_MotorShield.h: No such file or directory

#include <Adafruit_MotorShield.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Nastala chyba při kompilaci u desky Arduino/Genuino Uno.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back