ShakeIt DIY rumble Feedback for Assettocorsa, Codmasters, PCars, Rf1, Rf2, Iracing

Apps ShakeIt DIY rumble Feedback for Assettocorsa, Codmasters, PCars, Rf1, Rf2, Iracing 3.1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have big problem. Open shakeItFirmwareMotorShield v2 ... set right com, set Arduino Genuine Uno... Click to verify and error :
C:\Users\toxic\Desktop\ShakeIT 1\ShakeItPackage\Arduino\ShaketItFirmwareMotorShieldV2\ShaketItFirmwareMotorShieldV2.ino:11:34: fatal error: Adafruit_MotorShield.h: No such file or directory

#include <Adafruit_MotorShield.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Nastala chyba při kompilaci u desky Arduino/Genuino Uno.
Try to use the arduino which comes into Shakeit, in contains the library out of box ;)

Yep i try this. Open arduino 1.6.3. OK .... copy code from shield motor to clean arduino, verify OK, upload OK, open shake IT and motors (test motors) not working. All 100% in equalizer without idle motors this is still 0% ... have a one sec o try in teamviewer?

Hey Wotever.
Thanks for listening to all our requests.
Il going to ask again as I want to make the order and pay for 4x big 9v motors to put on my sim frame, im hoping they will be able to be programmed to vibe as that side runs over rough terrain or high curbs.
Please look at it??
Theory is running another shield on a uno to run the 4X 9volt motors (2x for LHS and 2x RHS) , then ill leave you alone abit, hehehe

((previous post))

Are you able to output suspension travel??
Eg, running over a high kerb on the Left, makes 2(front &Back) motors either vibe or linear move, then return??

Karl

Hey Wotever.
Thanks for listening to all our requests.
Il going to ask again as I want to make the order and pay for 4x big 9v motors to put on my sim frame, im hoping they will be able to be programmed to vibe as that side runs over rough terrain or high curbs.
Please look at it??
Theory is running another shield on a uno to run the 4X 9volt motors (2x for LHS and 2x RHS) , then ill leave you alone abit, hehehe

((previous post))

Are you able to output suspension travel??
Eg, running over a high kerb on the Left, makes 2(front &Back) motors either vibe or linear move, then return??

Karl
I can't reply in an universal way,

Basically "yes", that's how it's made on Codemasters and gives a nice effect, AC and rf1/2 does not provides it but I use Tyre pressure which reflects the road nicely, on iracing i use shock absorbers too, and on PCARs i missed it but somebody pointed me a couple of days ago that the data is available, so I will add it asap ;)

For other games there is not enough data to provide this kind of effects.

I can't reply in an universal way,

Basically "yes", that's how it's made on Codemasters and gives a nice effect, AC and rf1/2 does not provides it but I use Tyre pressure which reflects the road nicely, on iracing i use shock absorbers too, and on PCARs i missed it but somebody pointed me a couple of days ago that the data is available, so I will add it asap ;)

For other games there is not enough data to provide this kind of effects.
You sir, are amazing.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Oh yes, thank you

In AC works like a charm baby! My next step to the realism in the simracing. Thank You very much. Only one question - is it possible to have wheel lock parameter for RF2? That would be everything that I need for now.

To start with thank you. I got this setup recently and enjoying it. For Formula1 2016 I can get signals from speed and rpm but I'm not picking up signals from the left/right vibration. Is it a issue with software of the game, or am I doing something wrong? Also on iracing I have the same problem when using the Nascar impala, no left/right vibration, but the Cadillac and the focus seems to work on all signals.

Hi Wotever, firstly thanx for your support for SimHUb... now it run perfectly and my 2 display (gear only and full dashboard) works fine!!! Now I have another little problem whit this project. Shake it don't save the configuration and I must import it each time. I tested the 2 rumbler motors directly from the ShakeIt interface and both of them works, but in game (assetto corsa) nothing appens the motors don't "rumble". Probably I have omitted some passage. thanx in advance, Umberto

Enjoying the shakeit mod. Not sure if this has been asked but I find shakeit is working fine with AC but I have no wheel lock ffb when using Automobilista. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Not all the rumble functions work in all titles, I can't remember off the top of my head but I think AC might be the only one that has 'wheel lock' that being said in RF2 for example the 'wheel slide' effectively still lets you know if you have locked up the wheels since you will essentially be skidding.

Thanks for the info Tim.

Shame about that, yes the 'wheel slide' does work on Automobilista (RF1 based game), but if you lock up all the wheels in a straight line then I think there is no FFB. I'd have to check that though as I might have had 'wheel slide' off while I was testing. Still a great Mod, I just hope those that created it might find an answer to this little but annoying problem.

Thanks for the info Tim.

Shame about that, yes the 'wheel slide' does work on Automobilista (RF1 based game), but if you lock up all the wheels in a straight line then I think there is no FFB. I'd have to check that though as I might have had 'wheel slide' off while I was testing. Still a great Mod, I just hope those that created it might find an answer to this little but annoying problem.

I mainly drive AC and RF2 (Raceroom was not to my taste and Automobilista has no VR support so I don't play that one). In both I find that the Wheel slide with a bit of tweaking still gives me 90% of the output I need to find out what the tires are doing. The lockup slider is enhancing that a bit more but IMO not essential.

I just got a Motion platform V3 which combined with Shakeit is unbelievably good with VR.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%