AC Senna Special Event: Lotus 98T @ Spa - Sat 07Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I need to spend more time in these cars if I'm going to enjoy them. It took me a while to get over the downshifts and the feel of the motor, never even got to think about boost. I did like the way they handled, even when I was manhandling them but I never really got to get close to knowing it.
I would do them again.

Thank you all for the great race!
And huge apoligies to @Celtic Pharaoh for causing the accident... I'm still learning :-(
And big big thanks on being so forgiving. I'm not sure if I could be able to be so calm when some noob would get right into my way...

Take care you all and see you next time - I promise I will do all I can to avoid this kind of situations in the future (including practice, practice, practice) :)

Thank you all for the great race!
And huge apoligies to @Celtic Pharaoh for causing the accident... I'm still learning :-(
And big big thanks on being so forgiving. I'm not sure if I could be able to be so calm when some noob would get right into my way...

Take care you all and see you next time - I promise I will do all I can to avoid this kind of situations in the future (including practice, practice, practice) :)

No problem at all Jarek ;) incidents happen all the time and once you accept that, makes frustrations easier to deal with :D

This was meant to be a special fun event anyway to celebrate Ayrton Senna so losing the head and making things heated would go against the spirit of it in my opinion.

But thank you for the apology :) it's all good

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back