AC Senna Special Event: Lotus 98T @ Spa - Sat 07Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Celtic Pharaoh What did I tell you about messing with the Overlord? Now this man is entering the fray:p and he will be in the pitbox directly in front of you just to antagonize:D
preview-jpg.84136

I got to greedy with the darn boost pressure :cry::cry: ..I kept telling myself I will turn it down ..just a few more seconds ..just a few more seconds ...just a few more seconds ... BANG :cry:

s9ADBxs.jpg

Congrads to the podiums winners :thumbsup:

@Bobby Pennington .. Thanks to the host for another great event..you work is much appreciated by me and many more, I am sure :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thank you all guys for the race, it was awesome. I spun in the first corner and had to fight my way through. Finished 3rd, after many cool battles, and 1 stupid move of my part, but i gave the position back and nobody got damaged. :) Cya in the next race.

Thank you everyone for joining us and racing today. Hopefully, this special week themed events can be repeated again in future. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and look forward to seeing you guys again soon.
Special thanks to @Bobby Pennington for running the event tonight and @Eugene Abramoff for letting me take up his Monday event.

Here are some of my own personal favourite documentaries and tributes of Ayrton Senna:

And a lovely message from him:

Thank you guys :)

Saudade

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back