Seat Leon TCR - 2018

Cars Seat Leon TCR - 2018 V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Good point...wish you had made that comment before V1.1 was released, but something we can look at.

I know Carl, the IRL is giving me more feedback with videos and also he is taking this mod for a drive on the 30th March @ Silverstone @ IZONE, so I guess and update will come after that :thumbsup:

Regards

Shaun
As I said is not vital, just weird in VR.
Whenever you can

Looking forward to seeing comparative video of your mod vs the real car!

Just rendered out the 3d logo after several hours, when i realized that the TCR and Eurocup isnt the same thing - Haha.
Well, well, atleast lesson learned. :)

it's an awesome car, very beautiful but i have noticed it's too much demanding for my GPU comparing to kunos cars or other mod cars.
i have to reduce to 14 AI and even with 14AI i have some fps drops.

if you can reduce many things in the skins it would be awesome, i really want to fight against 23 AI

Same here :( A grid with 20 cars drops the fps below 50. For comparison: I could run a grid of 20 RSS GT1´cars (partly with 4k skins) with more than 60 fps. i7 4790/GTX1080/16GB 5760x1080 at 60Hz

The aerodynamics are...incredibly optimistic.

Here's an Astra TCR in the wind tunnel:
ieqY9qe.jpg

The numbers on the screen on the back wall are Cd, front Cl, and rear Cl respectively (top to bottom). Multiply those by the car's frontal area to get CdA and ClA values (those used by AC) and you get something like:

Frontal area range = 2.3 to 2.4 m^2 (depending on if the area of the tires was included)
CdA = 1.04 to 1.08
ClA front = 0.45 to 0.47
ClA rear = 0.56 to 0.58
ClA total = 1.01 to 1.05

The coefficient of drag of the mod car is near that range, which is good (correct engine power would lead to correct drag so it's usually the easier part of aerodynamics to get right). However, the AC car has nearly a 2.8 ClA...much higher than the wind tunnel numbers of a car built to the same regulations.

yes with
Same here :( A grid with 20 cars drops the fps below 50. For comparison: I could run a grid of 20 RSS GT1´cars (partly with 4k skins) with more than 60 fps. i7 4790/GTX1080/16GB 5760x1080 at 60Hz
1080ti and i7 7700K and i have big fps drops, i play 4K max.
there is something very GPU demanding in this car, cause with all others cars (Kunos + mods) i have 60fps, but with 23 AI of this car i have fps drops to 50fps....so i have to race against only 14 AI.
if he can't change liveries, Volta is our last chance :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.