Seat Leon TCR - 2018

Cars Seat Leon TCR - 2018 V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
it's an awesome car, very beautiful but i have noticed it's too much demanding for my GPU comparing to kunos cars or other mod cars.
i have to reduce to 14 AI and even with 14AI i have some fps drops.

if you can reduce many things in the skins it would be awesome, i really want to fight against 23 AI

it's an awesome car, very beautiful but i have noticed it's too much demanding for my GPU comparing to kunos cars or other mod cars.

if you can reduce many things in the skins it would be awesome, i really want to fight against 23 AI
HI Nabila,

This car is very basic as it is, and I have a low powered GPU and I can run 24 grid no issue (GTX960)

This car is no different to my Ginetta. I am not sure where I can help here, maybe my GFX expert can help @After_Midnight ?

Shaun

Hi Shaun, first of all thanks again for this great mod.

Just a request if is it possible (it's not a matter of life and death): is it possible to align the side mirrors? They're now some 10-15° off:
View attachment 241338
Good point...wish you had made that comment before V1.1 was released, but something we can look at.

I know Carl, the IRL is giving me more feedback with videos and also he is taking this mod for a drive on the 30th March @ Silverstone @ IZONE, so I guess and update will come after that :thumbsup:

Regards

Shaun

This car is sublime.
Just watch how realistic this car's physics looks (see rear wheel locking on air)

What a fantastic video / replay, thank you so much for sharing....Just shows I got the load balancing working HA HA. This is a trait with all FWD cars, they "cock" that rear wheel that is taking the less load under braking.

Also thank you for your very kind comments.

Regards

Shaun

Hi mate,
it would be very useful if you provide your system specs.

The car runs good also on my aged GTX770.

Greets After_Midnight

This car is sublime.
Just watch how realistic this car's physics looks (see rear wheel locking on air)

Be CAREFUL with my car mate :whistling:

Just to be clear, the car is equipped with a dsg gearbox, correct? The auto clutch is not working. I have to use the clutch to set off like a normal sequential gearbox.

Just to be clear, the car is equipped with a dsg gearbox, correct? The auto clutch is not working. I have to use the clutch to set off like a normal sequential gearbox.
Race cars with dsg usually use the manual clutch at start.

i have i7 7700k and 1080ti at 4k max.
it's ok i will race with 14 AI.
fir all kunos cars i can have 23AI and 60fps.
i test race on brandhatch indy.

https://www.cupraofficial.com/en/cars/cupra-tcr/technical-data

"This new DSG gearbox improve the performance and let you fully enjoy the 350 HP"

Do your research... DSG gearboxes doesn't have a manual operated clutch by the driver. You can even see in the cockpit of the Seat Leon Tcr in AC, that it only has two pedals.
So have modern F1 cars, nevertheless they use a manual clutch for starting...
Also check original KUNOS content, the dsg race cars use the manual clutch as well. Only street cars don’t need it.

So have modern F1 cars, nevertheless they use a manual clutch for starting...
Also check original KUNOS content, the dsg race cars use the manual clutch as well. Only street cars don’t need it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct-shift_gearbox

I have driven multiple cars wtih a dsg gearbox, and you don't any manual control of the clutch! Even in the Seat Leon Cup/Tcr cars.. They use a reinforced stock dsg gearbox with custom software..

You can have the Seat Leon Tcr in two versions: One with a dsg gearbox and one with a traditional Sequential gearbox.

This mod afaik, contains the version with the dsg gearbox!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.