Season 11 - General Discussion

Guys, I have updated this post (first post in calendar thread) to include the details of season 11. I have changed the order of some of the tracks to make it better match the real f1-calendar again (eg. we race Singapore after Spa).

My prob atm is, that approx. 30% of the time that someone joins a server while I'm on it, I get an immediate CTD :mad:
Do you still have this problem? And does it happen on Presto-servers as well?

Do you still have this problem? And does it happen on Presto-servers as well?

I'm only on Presto servers in this game, so yes :D

I had that on rare occasions last season too, but I got it a lot now when practicing for Spa for some reason.

btw the wet-server had dry weather on it Nico

And another thing: Are all aware that we all have to join the game before qualy starts now?
Since we're using an open session now, if someone joins during qual and goes to the track, he is not loaded on the track for all others and could cause a crash with his invisible car.

btw the wet-server had dry weather on it Nico
Fixed :thumbsup: 50% wet, 600 min practice, 7 min qual and 2x5min races.

Since we're using an open session now, if someone joins during qual and goes to the track, he is not loaded on the track for all others and could cause a crash with his invisible car.
Well, they can join, but perhaps stay in garage? The qualy joiner is able to see all other cars, right?

All those that are in garage, including the late joiner will have all the cars loaded. Those who are on track will not. There is an option to load cars while on track but nobody in their right mind has that on..

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%