17. Valerio Vinassa
18. Guus Verver
19. Vincenzo
20. Henrik Jordfald Olsen
21. Peter
22. Tim
23. Valter

Last edited:
im all for one more season with race07 and f3000, i didnt think for a minute id enjoy it as much as i did so lets go with it again now that we're all used to it again it should make for some cracking races :thumbsup:

regards the calander, what about starting on the 14th of august with hungaroring? that would be the 10 tracks if you take into account the 3 that arent out for race07 which we'd need to replace.

Hungaroring - 14th August
Spa - 28th August
Monza - 11th September
Singapore - 25th September
A1 Ring - 9th October
Suzuka - 16th October
Imola - 30th October
Abu Dhabi - 14th November
Watkins Glen - 28th November
Interlagos - 4th December

that would be my choice of calander with tracks everyone knew well and have been used before in presto.

At least we have Korea Circuit: http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=29971
About Korea i dont know if is all ok with the track never tested it!
About India and USA i dont find anything. :cautious:

Korea is fine to race, it's been tested, i can double check if needed. Its not 100% accurate but it's close enough. I really do like that track.

About India and USA, they might still appear as the races get closer.. But most of the good modders have left Race already so wouldn't count on those.. If someone finds them for another title, i can ask permission for conversion.

Season 11... I have to get new gear.. Really wouldn't like to miss another season.

History shows that most or all Europeans are finished with summer holiday end of august/start of september. Is this correct? Would season start e.g. 28th of August be too early for some?

I follow your thought on Hungaroring David, getting one more track that fits the f1 calendar etc. But I am thinking 14th of August is too early to start considering "late" summer holidays many places in Europe.

My dream has always been 100% attendance from all racers, so if we can find a calendar that suits all it would be perfect :)

To elabourate on David's calendar:

Spa - 28th August/4th of September
Monza - 11th September
Singapore - 25th September
Hungaroring - 9th October
Suzuka - 16th October
Imola - 30th October
Abu Dhabi - 14th November
Watkins Glen - 28th November
Interlagos - 4th December
A1 Ring - 11th/18th December

The first and last round have optional dates, the point being that personally i would be flexible to maximise attendance.

That means I need a new wheel :) Any recommendations? Is G27 a nice choice?
I'm still with my old Logitech Momo. I know several have the g27, but it is quite expensive (but that you probably already know)

I'm fine with the calendar at all. The exact dates for starting and finishing the season don't matter for me.

But unfortunately I'm on a late holiday this year from 7th to 14th September, so I'll miss the event on the 11th. But I think it's a fair thing, because many other drivers most likely have 1 DNF per season due to technical and private stuff (I nearly never had in the past). So it's ok for me. ;)

PS: I'm looking forward to the Watkins Glen event - should be great fun as always.

Well if we start at 4th of September we can delay one week all next rounds and Reik is in at all.

Talking without knowing if someone have other constraints with the calendar.
Many of the rounds are timed to take place 3 days after the f1 race on the same track. I know many (including me) put value in that small detail. But I would rather do 2 races in 7 days with 100% attendance than 2 races in 14 days with 95% attendance.

This brings us to another topic that does not belong in this thread, but in that :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back