Santa Monica Mountains

Tracks Santa Monica Mountains 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Btw with CSP enabled - this added to "...extension\ext_config.ini" gives better far mountains visibility
Code:
[INCLUDE]
INCLUDE = common\materials_track.ini
[Material_DistantGeometry]
Materials=la_bg_far?

Last edited:
Anyone have a solution for the road/dirt looking deep fried? I have found many threads on various sites about this issue but no solution. It seems to have popped up in the last 6 months due to CSP/Pure. Not having this track basically makes Assetto Corsa useless to me :(

System specs
78003dx
rtx 4080
32gb 6000mhz

on csp 0.2.3/pure 2.51

Hey Todd. Awesome work! I tested the first version of the track years ago and I find your method very impressive. Sure it was rough on teh edges, but surface detail on the roads was something else and it's clear to see how much potential it has. Now I was eager to try this update since I was just aware of it some days ago, but I couldn't download it since the file seems to be too big for non subscribers of Mega to download. It's been a couple of days that I'm trying. Could you please upload it in another place also?
Cheers! :D

Fun looking map! Just want to add to the wagon. Was looking forward to the drive but the road surface texture is all fried on latest/newer CSP

a 5gb track that looks really bad
Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_spirit_r_santa_monica_mtns_14-3-124-19-40-31.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back