Santa Monica Mountains

Tracks Santa Monica Mountains 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Todd K submitted a new resource:

Santa Monica Mountains - A network of canyon roads in the hills above Malibu, CA.

PLEASE NOTE: The file size of this mod (1.7GB compressed, 3.03GB uncompressed) far exceeds the upload limitations of RaceDepartment. The file you'll download here is a PDF which contains a hyperlink to download the track via MEGA. Please do not distribute that MEGA link or the contents of this mod, to other modding websites or forums without my prior consent. I certainly do hope you will share the track with your friends, but please only share a link to this RaceDepartment mod release page...

Read more about this resource...

I haven't downloaded yet but I'm sure it will be really fantastic - your photogrammery approach to this is really interesting. The video tutorials you mentioned is something I would be interested in; absolute beginner level though...

Edit: Love your racing vid', just watched beginning to end - what car pack are you racing with.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm trying to get this SMM working. Required CSP options are on. I'm launching from CM to VR. When I start any of the tracks, I end up being above the hills, alone (no car, no menu). Tested with CSP 0.1.76 & 1.75 and with AC original cars like Abarth 500. Any ideas what is the problem here?

Great scenery though!

Edit: I managed to get this track working. Combination no SOL and CSP 1.68 works at least. Very good indeed! :thumbsup:

-PenaM

Last edited:
I found "the Snake" incredibly impressive.
But that !
21 miles?

That's the future. And Todd, you are about to become the Neal Amstrong. At some point we drive around with goggle maps & Co, everyone suspects that somewhere. But here you can really see the beginnings of such a vision.

This is an awesome point-to-point race. A few things still to sort out but still the most fun I've had in VR.
I can especially recommend Race A starting last of 6 Audi Quattro Group B Rally cars. They are made for this!

Here's an Audi Quattro race in glorious 4K for those that like this kind of thing :)

I almost got a nose bleed climbing the mountain so fast and these Group B rally cars are the best choice I've found so far. Crank up the AI Strength to 100% and they give a real challenge.

Todd K submitted a new resource:

Santa Monica Mountains - A network of canyon roads in the hills above Malibu, CA.

Read more about this resource...
Unfortunately, Mega doesn't allow me to download the file saying that my ip has a lower transfer cap, and so I'm forced to buy a plan.
Will wait for when the resource is available elsewhere (or perhaps made in two or more chunks)?
By the videos, seems to be very well done. Kudos.
Happy New Year!

Any idea why after I start race/hotlap/practice I appear not inside a car, but at this point in the game?
cm_bug2.jpg

Still trying to download but no luck Mega doesn't allow me to download, saying that the IP cannot download such a large file. Changing IP didn't help. Any chance having this uploaded to another site?

Edit: Finally managed to get the file. Anyway, having it on another source can be useful to help on future downloads or other people who may have the same problem.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back