Tracks Sandevoerde - F3 Classic Tracks.

The updated AI is a vast improvement. Have had some cracking races against the AI this morning, and kept an eye out for them making mistakes, but saw them do nothing wrong :)

I noticed that the '73 layout got no update. Is this something that is planned for the near future?

The updated AI is a vast improvement. Have had some cracking races against the AI this morning, and kept an eye out for them making mistakes, but saw them do nothing wrong :)

I noticed that the '73 layout got no update. Is this something that is planned for the near future?
I am going to update the AI for sure, but not sure about scenary, right now i want to finish Eifel Sudstrecke plus other 3 club tracks i am working on :rolleyes:, plus Ahvenisto and plus many private project :)

I was actually hoping for an update to your Ahvenisto :)

I think the scenery is fine on the '73 layout. Honestly, once the AI is updated for that layout, I'm not sure what else you could improve on this circuit.

I was actually hoping for an update to your Ahvenisto :)

I think the scenery is fine on the '73 layout. Honestly, once the AI is updated for that layout, I'm not sure what else you could improve on this circuit.

i think the same :), maybe some more historical research, but as i said before the "F3 Classic Tracks" project start with idea of recreate late 50's mid 60's tracks used, this was more like a gift to @DutchDevil79 , he help a lot and deserve to drove the 73 layout :)

Oooh... what extra club tracks are you working on? Are they for release, or private work? Looking forward to the Eifle Trifle and Avenisto!
3 club tracks from Denmark, Dalsland, Silkeborg and Roskilde, but all at early stage at this moment, and yes!! they are for public released ;)
hms555.jpg

He's done a great job of it. So much fun racing it around Sandevoerde :)
thank you @Zombie Boy , the idea of recreate cars from Formula Junior was mine, i guess project should call FJ Classic Tracks :confused:, the original idea was to recreate mid 60's F3 cars, but i discover most of cars looks the same, so start to read about Formula Junior and different bodyshape, different engines, a complete different series, so i decided to go with Formula Junior cars, model was done by @A3DR and physics by @aphidgod , eventually we are going to add more cars trought this years!! Meanwhile i am going to add more tracks :whistling:

There was a lot of similarity in the mid-late 60s F3 class, but I'd still love to see one of them (real or fictional, don't care) done up. Love those things.

Bazza (AC GT Legends, 1967 GP Legends etc) has just started working on a bunch of new cars from this era - F1 cars from the early 1960s - so keep an eye out for them.

The Formula Junior was a great idea as I've seen nothing else like it in AC. I'd recommend it to anyone that hasn't checked it out yet.

And if the rest of your upcoming tracks are as good as Sandevoerde, then you'll be getting a few more donations from me @Sergio Loro ! Though I'm still looking forward to your Ahvenisto getting a fresh coat of paint :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back