Tracks Sandevoerde - F3 Classic Tracks.

Sergio Loro

Premium
Hello to all!
Finally Sandevoerde is avaliable to everyone.
i am going to use this thread to keep to all of you informed about this track.
It has been many months of development and still some stuff to do, but now track is ready to use and enjoy meanwhile i made final touchs and fixs.
There is a TEST version you can try, it will give to you a idea about how track feel and looks, even there is only vegetation around it.
You can download TEST version HERE (Version 25/09/17)
You can get FULL track at F3 Classic Tracks
Here is some screenshots!!
Enjoy it.

Sergio Loro

Last edited:
more screenshots.
20170725225601_1.jpg
20170725225620_1.jpg
20170725225710_1.jpg

Last edited:
Sergio, I think your $5 price has killed your popularity!

Crazy track, 60% or more is at full throttle in a modern F1 car. Always my favourite GPL track.

So we now have great quality versions of these GPL tracks:

Rouen
Silverstone
Nurburgring
Zandvoort
Monza

Still missing:

Kyalami Historic
Mexico Historic
Monaco Historic
Watkins Glen Historic
Spa Historic
Mosport (there is one, but it needs a lot of work)

Last edited:
hi Ben.
i think at end only quality paid mods are going to success.
from my side i would pay a reasonable amount of money to anybody that create a quality content that i want to use.
off course it is OK everyone had its own tought about this long discuss topic.
Basically i am not against pay mods, that does not mean i am going to buy any mod that is out there.

Agree. I've five Sergio tracks, was happy to give him $5, but I hope this is not a trend now for AC. It will kill the modding scene if it is.

It won't kill anything, if something will only help to have more quality content since making a pay mod requires a lot more than giving something away for free (look at all the dead mods we have here at RD, if we clean the download sections there'll be less than half of the content available).

Remember, DLC's are only "glorified" mods, nothing else.

It won't kill anything, if something will only help to have more quality content since making a pay mod requires a lot more than giving something away for free (look at all the dead mods we have here at RD, if we clean the download sections there'll be less than half of the content available).

Remember, DLC's are only "glorified" mods, nothing else.

No, that's totally false.

Charging money does not mean quality. Quite the opposite. Anyone making a mod will think they can make some money and start charging. The quality will drop and we will stop buying mods full stop. It's a fundamental concept of economics.

Kunos dlc is sold through steam or the consoles, there is a guarantee there. If you don't like it you can get refunded. No protection like that with private sellers.

hi Ben.
i think at end only quality paid mods are going to success.
from my side i would pay a reasonable amount of money to anybody that create a quality content that i want to use.
off course it is OK everyone had its own tought about this long discuss topic.
Basically i am not against pay mods, that does not mean i am going to buy any mod that is out there.

That's all well and good Sergio, but how can people test your mods? I bought your Zandvoort track because I quite like all your tracks I have downloaded, but I won't be buying every track you produce. If anything, it has put me off your work, and I'd imagine quite a lot of others.

Zandvoort looks rushed too. There are quite a lot of holes around the circuit and the AI drives off the track at turn one. I would never complain about this usually, but now that you have my money, I can complain. This is the situation you put yourself in, when you start charging.

I like this challenge. In the end my work, actions, effort and commitment will dictate the final result of this project. I'm just sure that I will not abandon this project, and that my commitment is with each of you who paid for this circuit. Every beginning is difficult and I will surely learn on the fly, I am sure of the quality and seriousness that I can offer, I have worked 17 years in my personal business and I know that in the end all the values I sow in my life are the ones that I Have made it clear that is what I am looking for.
In the end the community will decide if this I offer is worth it.

I like this challenge. In the end my work, actions, effort and commitment will dictate the final result of this project. I'm just sure that I will not abandon this project, and that my commitment is with each of you who paid for this circuit. Every beginning is difficult and I will surely learn on the fly, I am sure of the quality and seriousness that I can offer, I have worked 17 years in my personal business and I know that in the end all the values I sow in my life are the ones that I Have made it clear that is what I am looking for.
In the end the community will decide if this I offer is worth it.
I think by selling the track, your commitment is already compromised. The community will decide not to buy this track. It is good, but not that good and is nowhere near Kunos quality.

You have made a mistake charging for this Sergio. It might make you some money, but you have lost a lot of respect and integrity, the things money can't buy.

Sorry my friend.

I think by selling the track, your commitment is already compromised. The community will decide not to buy this track. It is good, but not that good and is nowhere near Kunos quality.

You have made a mistake charging for this Sergio. It might make you some money, but you have lost a lot of respect and integrity, the things money can't buy.

Sorry my friend.

wow!! slow down a little bit men!

So, I was disappointed to read that I would be charged to buy the track. Which essentially means I won't get to drive it. I thought that would have been quite obvious to you :rolleyes:

Hi, yes it was clear to me. And thinking not to start the very old freeware vs payware discussion. They can happily co-exist. Sergio and you both make very beautiful mods. Then again, I would have also been more than happy to pay for Thompson road.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back