rF2 S397 GT3 @ Zolder - Friday 10 May 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I’m in running a McLaren 720S!
This is my first rF2 event & I could use a little help. Seems rF2 is not so easy to get going….
I’m running 2560 x 1080 on my desktop with a ultra wide monitor, rF2 will run on (1920, 1080) but there are these black bands left and right. Can I get rid of them?

I run Motec telemetry in AC, I got the motec to work with rF2, .. but can’t get a lot of data like the tire temps, etc. I installed ‘rF2_DAMPlugin_Handler_v0_810’, but can’t get ‘DAMPlugin.ini’ to auto install and the file is not available in the manual install. Can someone email that file and let me know where it goes? I figured this one out, rF2 uses different names for the channels, so they weren't in my Motec graphs... updating that now. Thanks!

Last edited:
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE: The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

tried the server and it wouldnt let me in, something like "failed to install mod".

I then uninstalled and installed the track again and now get this every time i try to log in
rFactor 2(rFactor2.exe) Screenshot 2019.05.06 - 12.54.28.88.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back