• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

EU S397 GT3 @ Zolder - Friday 10 May 2019

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Craig Dunkley, Mar 11, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 10-05-19
  1. PresidentSmug

PresidentSmug
    Premium

Ratings:
    +843
    Yeah chaotic race for me, good thing damage is only 10% :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 2
  2. Tero Dahlberg

Tero Dahlberg
    Livery Designer Premium

Ratings:
    +423
    A big apology to @PresidentSmug! Yeah I clearly came across too much and bumped you into a spin. 100% my fault.

I heard there was a car next to me and I thought I was leaving enough room. Didn't feel or hear the contact nor was there damage like I said after the race.

I'll let you have one bump & run in a future race! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. Tero Dahlberg

Tero Dahlberg
    Livery Designer Premium

Ratings:
    +423
    Damn, it's really aggressive looking contact from your onboard! :confused: But outside it's just a slight glance really. Could be a difference on our replays too of course.

• Beer Beer x 1
  4. Juan Roguez

Juan Roguez
    Premium

Ratings:
    +130
    good work, the night was not the best, but if you do not try you do not get anything, I have barely been able to train, I could not check it and I would have warned you,
    @Roy Magnes bad luck, I did not see you when you broke up:(,the tires played bad:(:(:(,maybe in the next best, as always good organization:):):);)

• Love Love x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  5. Vajk Laszlo

Vajk Laszlo
    15 year old boiii who's having a lot fun. :DD Premium

Ratings:
    +28
    Great fight man, no worries about the bump it happens. ;)

• Beer Beer x 2
  6. Erdei Balint

Erdei Balint
    Premium

Ratings:
    +27
    Please use some spotter (crewchief), you built me in the finish line wall and i was next to you.

7. durielk

durielk
    Premium

Ratings:
    +21
    Sorry, I was occupied by other issues, your car was hard to see back there. I think I flipped to, but somehow I ended up pointed the right direction... still over 100kph!

I still can't figure out why my pace was off 2 seconds, my lat acc was down .4 points. Track temp was the same, anyone know what the grip value was? it looked like it was the full grip from the tire marks. Does my McLaren have some type of wt or ballast balance value?

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  8. Tero Dahlberg

Tero Dahlberg
    Livery Designer Premium

Ratings:
    +423
    Similar situation with me on the back straight. You were a lap down and I was quite aggressive as I didn't want to lose @Fushida as it was plenty tough to just keep up! :D

9. Tero Dahlberg

Tero Dahlberg
    Livery Designer Premium

Ratings:
    +423
    Oh, @xoSx.Racing got a penalty at the end of the race and instead of serving it took the time penalty? Because up until he crossed the finish line he was P1 but immediately after crossing it was dropped to P6 or P8 or something like that.

10. Trebormoore84

Trebormoore84
    Premium

Ratings:
    +89
    That was fun, had an excellent standing start and just tried to hold on.
    Getting better in the AMG but still need to squeeze out better lap times. Did get one stop and go but left it till later serve. Racing in the dark was spooky on this mod track.
    Think I came 6th in the end which was surprising given how slow I was, not too bad.

Zolder isnt the easiest to stay in track limits, think quite a few got stop and go penalties.

11. Tero Dahlberg

Tero Dahlberg
    Livery Designer Premium

Ratings:
    +423
    Yeah it is a tricky and the "void" kerbs etc in the dark didn't help! I got a silly careless cut on the first few laps and then another as light started to disappear. Made for really stressful last 15-20 mins in the dark! I was playing really safe though as I just wanted to finish without mistakes.

Only second GT3 race after my "hiatus" and got a silly penalty for cuts at Paul Ricard and wanted to avoid that. Nothing more frustrating than carelessly cutting enough for a penalty :redface:

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.