rF2 S397 GT3 With New TyreModel @ Road America - Fri 17 Feb 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
With 22 entries... it's still loads of space on a track like this so what do you say? Time for some Friday funsies with GT3's and new tyres? :)

@xoSx.Racing @Maciej Strzeboński @Hartmut2 @Stephen Gibb @Ronny van Rooij @Paul_V @David Steinacher @Xalfy @Michel vL @wayphaxx @SimApprentice21 @Dean Maković @GeekyDeaks @Peter Stokman @Andyt68 @nevermike @Oliver Bunz @Reiche @Marcin Morel @Riky_Sim @Leck3000 @SwannyUK @Chark @Andu1983 @VictorIS @Thomas Hoelzl @CaptainLykaios

I know it's a though ask, but with some luck, we genuinely have a chance to push towards 30 cars tonight! :D

SimSheep! :D
thumbs-up-double-thumbs-up.gif

Now I just need to convince all these lovely people to bleat over to Monday's race.

What a shame that i have to resign from this Event, such a fantastc grid.

I'm suffering from Covd since yesterday, no Chance that i make it today. My body Temperaturen is way to Hot with 39.6° C. Must be some thing wrong with My engine cooling...
Remove some of that Radiator Tape.

Hope you feel better soon

What a shame that i have to resign from this Event, such a fantastc grid.

I'm suffering from Covd since yesterday, no Chance that i make it today. My body Temperaturen is way to Hot with 39.6° C. Must be some thing wrong with My engine cooling...

Ouch! When I was ill, I somehow didn't have Covid, but had a steady engine cooling issue myself, with 39 degrees, even with pills supposed to reduce it, so I totally get you!

Get well soon, and I'm looking forward to fighting with you on track again! :)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 177 66.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 122 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 49 18.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 26.7%
Back