rF2 S397 GT3 @ TT Assen - Fri 21 Jan 2022 *January Trophy Rd 3/4*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i know. i play with triplescreen in 1440p resolution but thought with a rtx3070 it wouldnt be much a problem for this game. i have to play with medium settings (some settings even in low) if it rains or at night. pretty frustrating

i know. i play with triplescreen in 1440p resolution but thought with a rtx3070 it wouldnt be much a problem for this game. i have to play with medium settings (some settings even in low) if it rains or at night. pretty frustrating

Ah. I remember I got my 3080ti, 1440p resolution here as well, but only one monitor. So I jumped on rF2, maXXed out everything, loaded in a good amount of AI, headed to Spa, and had areas I fell below 60FPS.
Hah.

Weather Update!
It's looking to be a 15-25% chance of rain tonight. I just checked the real weather app, and it's currently a light drizzle on the server (0.05mm/h).
Like that last, fast left-corner isn't tricky enough in the dry :p

Oh and @Steve Le Gallez and others. Do not look at the "probability of rain" (or whatever it is called) on the server. That information is grabbed from the server-setting. However, that setting is overridden by the real weather app. This doesn't show in-game. So please look at the forecast in the OP for rain probability :)
I don't read it :whistling:

No idea how I mananged to keep P2 but that's the best that would have been possible anyway today. Grats @Maciej Strzeboński, you were a class of your own today :thumbsup: Wasn't too bad for the first 20 minutes until I nearly lost it in Ruskenhoek and just managed to not spin but Jan was past. Tried to settle for P3 but lost it shortly after into Ramshoek, rear stepped out, tried so save it but spun. Hit the wall but luckily not too much damage. By that Pauli passed me but I had lost rythm and with damage there was no way to get past. Had two cut warnings so put everything into avoiding the last which paid off in the end.

Nice racing you @Ole Marius Myrvold at the end ;) it was pretty close

@Colin Peach you scared the hell out of me when you turned into the pits and I was on your right side :D (see below @ 22:39)
Did you have a DT or a driver error?
My race:
I was just about to pm you to apologise.. yea i had a drive through from early on, i dont know how i didnt see you, in vr its very easy to look all tthe way to the left and right... sorry

It was. Too bad I had "given up" into the last few corners, if I had been prepared for being quicker than you there, I would've set up a move :p
my tires were gone there, spinned a bit too much after contact with Colin.
I was just about to pm you to apologise.. yea i had a drive through from early on, i dont know how i didnt see you, in vr its very easy to look all tthe way to the left and right... sorry
No prob mate, it happens. The right mirror of the 488 is pretty crappy. Still managed p5 at the end so happy with the result.

See ya all next week

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back