rF2 S397 GT3 @ TT Assen - Fri 21 Jan 2022 *January Trophy Rd 3/4*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Ole Marius Myrvold can this be a day/night race again like last week please? That was good fun to go through the transition!

Sorry, not this time. Evening/Night tends to be a bit more stressful on PC's, and with this track, at points being heavy enough, I'm not risking it.

However, next weekend, there is the 24 hours at Daytona, so it's logical what track we will use next Friday. And Daytona tends to be run partially in the dark :)

Weather Update!
It's looking to be a 15-25% chance of rain tonight. I just checked the real weather app, and it's currently a light drizzle on the server (0.05mm/h).
Like that last, fast left-corner isn't tricky enough in the dry :p

Oh and @Steve Le Gallez and others. Do not look at the "probability of rain" (or whatever it is called) on the server. That information is grabbed from the server-setting. However, that setting is overridden by the real weather app. This doesn't show in-game. So please look at the forecast in the OP for rain probability :)

Weather Update!
It's looking to be a 15-25% chance of rain tonight. I just checked the real weather app, and it's currently a light drizzle on the server (0.05mm/h).
Like that last, fast left-corner isn't tricky enough in the dry :p

Oh and @Steve Le Gallez and others. Do not look at the "probability of rain" (or whatever it is called) on the server. That information is grabbed from the server-setting. However, that setting is overridden by the real weather app. This doesn't show in-game. So please look at the forecast in the OP for rain probability :)
good to know. my framerate go to hell if it rains, with my current graphicsettings....
i never thought an old game like RF2 would be more demanding for my PC than ACC

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes