rF2 S397 GT3 @ Silverstone - Friday 17 May 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
  • Deleted member 387850

Really sorry to let you down Craig, but I'll have to sign out of this one :thumbsdown: No complaints with the combo from me, I always like seeing Silverstone on the calendar, but real life just got in the way this time... Hope you get a few more sign ups before lights out!

When i try to join i get "package not available", how do i fix that?

All Drivers:
Updates are coming out almost daily/weekly and for some Steam is not updating you with the new update, this is nothing to worry about and is a fairly common issue that is easily fixed.

So if you can not connect to our server? carry on reading..

Basically we have to force Steam to update our cars to match what is on our server.
Go to your steam inventory
Click on the car you want to Unsubscribe from
Click view workshop item
Now Unsubscribe from the car
Do that for every car in the GT3 Packs
Now Subscribed again to all the GT3 cars
Now fire up RF2 and it now should force steam to update the GT3 packs :thumbsup:

This fix will normally fix 99% of problems, if it does not, than you may have a more serious issue and you would be best advised to post you problem at the S397 support forum, where I am sure you will be given professional advice on how to solve your problem.

Change me to a maybe. Really warm over here. Not the best temperature for sim racing :p

Also a possible reason for not people signing up as much now and in the coming few months. Summers are sim racing downtime

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back