rF2 S397 GT3 @ Silverstone - Friday 17 May 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry guys for left early this race but my engine was farting in the 4th lap :D
Never happened the same before with M6..water temp 92 celsius, thats ok...maybe downshifting too quickly.
Next time I must to be more careful!
Really sorry!
And I apoligize for hit someone (cant see his real (server) name here in the list) in the T1...I wanted let the car go straight because I missed the brake point but unfortunately You were there. Sorry mate!
Craig...thanks for hosting the event!
See You next time!

Sorry drivers I had to miss out on this one, was suffering with diarrhea :poop::poop::poop:

I was watching it of course, in between toilet duties. It certainly look like some good battles were going on throughout the field :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have one word for @RainhamIron PITS :p:p

Congrads to the podiums

@Pauli Ahonen :thumbsup:
@Christian.ca :thumbsup:
@elpolan :thumbsup:

and congratulation to all the drivers that finished the race ..well done drivers :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sorry guys for left early this race but my engine was farting in the 4th lap :D
Never happened the same before with M6..water temp 92 celsius, thats ok...maybe downshifting too quickly
That happens quite easily when you use your engine as a brake. Happened to me a week ago at Zolder.
As far as the temperatures go, you only need to watch the oil, which should go up to 110-120 celsius.
I have been running mostly 50% tape on the radiator and 100% tape on the brakes.

My tires were cold from the start to the end, I am not sure what I need to change in the setup... I normally leave default, I changed the pressure to almost the lowest values... but it was not really effective... :unsure:

My tires were cold from the start to the end, I am not sure what I need to change in the setup... I normally leave default, I changed the pressure to almost the lowest values... but it was not really effective... :unsure:
As it is no secret at this point, lowest tire pressures always give more grip due to increased contact patch.
That is a strange problem since this is one of the very few tracks i have to watch out for overheating the tires.
What you can do on the setup side is increase toe angles.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 53 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 90 14.9%