rF2 S397 GT3 @ Silverstone - Friday 17 May 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
  • Deleted member 387850

Oh dear, Thursday and only nine (9) drivers ...I will use something different next week :thumbsup:

Hopefully we'll get a few more nearer the time as I'm looking forward to this one! I don't get as much opportunity as I'd like to race in rF2, but it's usually well worth it when I do :)

Hopefully we'll get a few more nearer the time as I'm looking forward to this one! I don't get as much opportunity as I'd like to race in rF2, but it's usually well worth it when I do :)

I am just a little confused, maybe the drivers are bored of GT3? .. it is very hard to know and judge, all I want to do is hold events that they want (drivers\members) ...me I am just an old cripple in a wheelchair, that is lucky to get in the top ten of any event (but I love it) so personally I do not mind what we drive.

I think Silverstone bores people more than the cars. It's been in the sim for a long time and I think many find it a bit boring in general. But I know you guys have been racing the GT3s for quite a while now.

i love silverstone, i haventnt raced in the rf2 version before so was looking forward to this one :(. i vote Adelaide next :) i ihink rf2 have a really good mod version

That is weird lol, I was running that track only this morning..obviously there are many more structures around the track than most, so this will hit your FPS ...I was running 25 AI (which uses more FPS than multiplayer) and it was good. Never tried it in VR, but unless you run in forced 45 FPS I guess you would need a minimum of a 1080ti.

The track looks great and runs well :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years