rF2 S397 GT3 @ Road Atlanta 2021 - Fri 29 Oct 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Anything in Windows event viewer, game or display related? Could be a dying GPU. I had or still have that, had to downclock my 1080Ti OC some time ago when I started having similar issues, flicker, game crashes. Started in ACC and I thought it was the game but got worse over time and now happens in pretty much every game unless I downclock

That reminds me of me overclocking my 980SLi's a bit too hard previously :p Oups.

I for one can't activate the speaking channel although I could some time ago. Do I need an invitation?
There was some reset some time ago. You have to un-link your RD and Discord accounts and then re-link them.

Deauthorize here:
1635510165443.png

Now:
Top left in the RD Discord, you'll find #read-this-first
First lines from Bram: "Follow this link so sync"

Click there, disassociate the discord account, confirm. Then associate with discord again by clicking on the Discord symbol.
Then you'll get asked to login with your discord credentials, after that with your RD credentials. Boom, associated/authorized again and voice channels get unlocked.

Hey @Magnus Dahlgren @Peter Nemeth @PurgerUK @David Steinacher @Luiz Paulo Abreu @nash112 @Jesse_088 @Daniel Nieto @Kevin Galvin @nevermike @Bumble @Theo van den Brink @Colin Peach @Germano Cervini @Cristian Muscala @Andrei Muscala @Interslice @Cosimo @Kryztov @Simon Kingsbury @BertramRaven @Reiche @Javier Bernedo @Cameron Sansano @G-Slev @Ian Watkins @Alessio Ricci @tuttotommaso @Jimmie_Juba @Hailstorm BLX @Bicicletta @Luuk van der Merwe @Rick Vromans @Planizzi @Thomas Hoelzl @Morne Du Plooy @Mik @Sando @knemo1972 @sisco55 @ErnieS64 @thehuhububu @july sorp @Lele_mbt @Lorenzo Tortella @andrea_274 @MrOrangeDK @Roberbond @manel_76 @SOLO59 @BloodySalmonMan @Andu1983

Anyone having some spare time this Friday evening (EU-time Friday evening that is), just look at the glowing review of the brand new track by Rasmus below! Why not join in with over 20 other weirdos cool fair racers and have a party in Atlanta! WoopWoop!

Just did some practice, awesome new look and a few nice layout and elevation differences compared to the old version. Feels more natural, I love it!
McLaren 720s is set and ready to go, grid is filling up nicely.

Really looking forward to tonight! :D

I mean guys.
vY0s4BM.jpg

Is it even possible to resist? :D

@Pe Ha @Alex Townsend @rendy444 @Matt Horst @Peevee88 @Kevin Edwards @DatSmokinPigeon @Chris Spencer @Michel vL @maxipolo @Fucitol @tim80810 @t7nia @Javier Conti @AyrtonForever @Knut Mattheisen @Luca Ciarfella @Cyborg40 @Kamran Khan @VinillaIce82 @Nicoboks @Gerdoner @Nomat16 @Luca Antinori @Jens Roos @Ken Verhagen @butcher85 @stubs66 @Bernardo Lencastre @blaqsh33p @Redvaliant (modern cars, I know :whistling: ) @Stammeleer @Pauli Ahonen @Matthew Fennell @Shawn Jacobs @oldgamergazza

Had to split it up. There is a max amount of taggings... But just read the glowing review from Rasmus!
Just did some practice, awesome new look and a few nice layout and elevation differences compared to the old version. Feels more natural, I love it!
McLaren 720s is set and ready to go, grid is filling up nicely.

Really looking forward to tonight! :D

And look at this:
MBzl05C.jpg

I know you just want to drop all Friday evening (EU-time) plans, and jump in with us 20+ other weird unique, fun people! ;D

I've bought the GT3 pack, let's give this a go!

How well are these cars BOPed? Is there like a couple which are to be avoided or is the Bentley just as quick as the Radical as the Corvette?

Now you've done it! Now you're on my future tag-list! :p Oh, and you're in of course! :)

I have no idea with regards to the cars. I just drive what I feel like driving! Which is never a Porsche! :) if you are Pauli Ahonen you can easily win with a Radical. If you are Roy Magnes, you won't :whistling: The cars is fairly ok balanced. I do feel that what you like is about as important :)

I've bought the GT3 pack, let's give this a go!

How well are these cars BOPed? Is there like a couple which are to be avoided or is the Bentley just as quick as the Radical as the Corvette?
rf2 BOP is pretty well done, the cars are very equal except for some exceptions for specific car-track combo's. You can't go wrong with any of them. See you tonight!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.