rF2 S397 GT3 @ Road Atlanta 2021 - Fri 29 Oct 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi guys, Ole has very kindly given me permission to gate crash this thread so I'm taking the opportunity to bend your ears for a second.... sorry.

It's just that I'm running an event on RA 2021 this Thursday 28th - that's tomorrow... the evening before the event you're already signed up for - and well, sign ups are very low atm. :(
We're running a great car imo. It's the S397 Stock Car 2018x.

Well anyway, you are all cordially invited to join us. I thought that maybe one or two of you guys could use the extra track time before Friday's event. Or maybe one or two would feel sorry for me and sign up just to help me out. :roflmao:

OK I'm done now. Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to see one or two of you tomorrow.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I have some issues with game. Yesterday when i was in practice after 20 mins game just freeze and my screen flicker and basically i must restart my pc with resetbutton because i cannot do anything. I hope i can solve the issue for today. Do you know guys what could cause the problem thanks

Last edited:
I have some issues with game. Yesterday when i was in practice after 20 mins game just freeze and my screen flicker and basically i must restart my pc with resetbutton because i cannot do anything. I hope i can solve the issue for today. Do you know guys what could cause the problem thanks
Anything in Windows event viewer, game or display related? Could be a dying GPU. I had or still have that, had to downclock my 1080Ti OC some time ago when I started having similar issues, flicker, game crashes. Started in ACC and I thought it was the game but got worse over time and now happens in pretty much every game unless I downclock

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.