rF2 S397 GT3 @ Road Atlanta 2021 - Fri 29 Oct 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
JtOchgt.jpg
Originally a Johnr777 track for Assetto Corsa, converted to rFactor 2 (with permission) by DA-Digga, uploaded to the workshop by odb. While it's not in it's final version, all these names are synonymous with quality for us who have driven rF2 for a while now!

Eligibility:
You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also use your REAL NAME on all RD servers and TeamSpeak, and include this in your forum profile. It is the only way of identifying who you are during an event.

[Server Password]
[
RaceDepartment Discord]

[Racing Club Rules]
[Incident Reporting]

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GT3

Car(s):
  • McLaren 650S GT3 - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • Bentley Continental GT3 (2017 & 2020) - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • Mercedes AMG GT3 - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • Radical RXC Turbo GT3 - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • McLaren 720S GT3 - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • BMW M6 GT3 - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • Porsche 911 GT3 R - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • Audi R8 LMS GT3 (2018 & 2019) - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • Aston Martin Vantage GT3 - [DLC] - GT3 Pack
  • Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020 - [DLC] - Standalone

Track: Road Atlanta 2021 [STEAM]
Layout: GP
Track Temperature:
21°C
Fixed Setups: No (setups can be shared)
Start Type: Formation Lap, Rolling Start.
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Time: Day
Weather: Forecast
ABS/TC: Factory Defaults

Schedule: (EU) Friday 29 October 2021
Practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC (15 minutes - PRIVATE)
Warm Up: 19:35 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:40 UTC (50 minutes)

RoadAtlanta2017.827fcc2562aad0bdd52a481fdffad525.png

DRIVER LIST

1. Ole Marius Myrvold
  2. Roy Magnes
  3. Michael Rudolf
  4. rockracer
  5. Ingemar Petersson
  6. IceColdBeard_24
  7. RasmusP
  8. Jan Larsen
  9. Kaygeeoh
  10. Jasje
  11. Herlev
  12. ThreeLionz
  13. Ronny van Rooij
  14. xoSx.Racing
  15. Maciej Strzeboński
  16. wayphaxx
  17. Colin Peach
  18. Steve Le Gallez
  19. Dean Maković
  20. Rubo Cerlem
  21. Raf Nix
  22. Hartmut2
  23. Jimlaad43
  24. Stammeleer
  25. Casper de Wit
  26. PurgerUK
  27. VictorIS
  28. Magnus Dahlgren
  29. Free Spot
  30. Free Spot
  31. Free Spot
  32. Free Spot
  33. Free Spot

utp: #81 OMM

SERVER IS UP!

NordsAtlanta? Road Schleife?
This isn't even a classic European track! I'm not complaining that you'll join though! ;D

33 to go! :D
Rollercoaster, high speed turns and some long straight with a chicane at the end.
Almost like the Nordschleife! :D

I know Road Atlanta from the childhood racing game "Sports Car GT", which I drove with a Joystick (pretty neat btw since it's basically the friction circle).

I'm sad that the blue/white kerbs are yellow now...

Rollercoaster, high speed turns and some long straight with a chicane at the end.
Almost like the Nordschleife! :D

I know Road Atlanta from the childhood racing game "Sports Car GT", which I drove with a Joystick (pretty neat btw since it's basically the friction circle).

I'm sad that the blue/white kerbs are yellow now...

Haha!

Heck Yeah! That last corner at Road Atlanta in Sports Car GT, they way the compression makes the car grip the surface, and how it's easy to lose it when it flattens out! I "finished" (won the last championship) in Sports Car GT for the first time a couple of years ago. I loved the 24 car patch, which made single race - multiclass a lot better. Just too bad that there was quite a few tracks that didn't work with that amount of cars (Sardian Park! I am looking at you! I wanted a 24car melee into T1 chicane!).
One of the track it did work on was Chatham(!). 24 cars in 4 classes on that tiny track was awesomesauce! :D

Now you made me want to drag that out again and start up a new "career" in GTQ and work my way up again!

Damn you!

Haha!

Heck Yeah! That last corner at Road Atlanta in Sports Car GT, they way the compression makes the car grip the surface, and how it's easy to lose it when it flattens out! I "finished" (won the last championship) in Sports Car GT for the first time a couple of years ago. I loved the 24 car patch, which made single race - multiclass a lot better. Just too bad that there was quite a few tracks that didn't work with that amount of cars (Sardian Park! I am looking at you! I wanted a 24car melee into T1 chicane!).
One of the track it did work on was Chatham(!). 24 cars in 4 classes on that tiny track was awesomesauce! :D

Now you made me want to drag that out again and start up a new "career" in GTQ and work my way up again!

Damn you!
I really liked that layout with more track between the two turns of the chicane and without the sharp right turn between T1 and the Snake-Section!
You could do a lot of different moves throughout the "chicane" and could stay close to each other without fearing for shooting you or someone else into the nexus between "T2-T3" :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back