rF2 S397 Endurance-IMSA (Endurance Bundle 2) @ Sebring - Fri 08 Jan 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I just couldnt load into the session without the game crashing "critical memory allocation" on a rtx 2080 and 16gb ram, how this is even possible. its weird cause in my other leagues this never happens.

ok... so am i was onlyone with pitstop?
what brake pressure u use to not lock brakes?
i can do one fast lap and then few more and thats it tires are gone - flatspots

Great race all, the Caddy is so much easier to drive than the LMP2's which makes it far more enjoyable. Unfortunately I screwed up myself with an overshoot in the pitstop and then forgot to de-selcet tires. Lost 18 secs on that account, but since both Dino and Gonzalez were more than 20 secs ahead, it probably mattered nothing. Still, very enjoyable. Some small apoligies to a few GTE's as some of my overtaking, while faster, was slightly dodgy :)

I just couldnt load into the session without the game crashing "critical memory allocation" on a rtx 2080 and 16gb ram, how this is even possible. its weird cause in my other leagues this never happens.

I had that as well when I first tried to join. No wonder, I had forgotten to close Photoshop after making my livery for tonight...

The fairly updated tracks from S397 does grab quite a bit of RAM, especially on higher settings, you may have to close down other applications that are known to grab RAM as well. (Like Adobe-stuff, Google Chrome etc.)

ok... so am i was onlyone with pitstop?
what brake pressure u use to not lock brakes?
i can do one fast lap and then few more and thats it tires are gone - flatspots

Not sure. The GTE's should go fine without a stop. I do think there was some drivers with penalties, and others that followed the fuel-page on the car setup for amount of laps.
In rFactor 2 you need to drive a couple of laps, and see on the HUD the amount of fuel you actually use, and then calculated fuel needed from that. As the one in the fuel-page is not your actual usage.

I coudn't really enjoy today's race as the entire race was a slideshow for me. When practicing alone an in q everything is fine, but my fps less then halved during the race, even force-feedback was delayed. When a GTE made something unusual it was almost impossible to predict what was happening ;(

No idea where the problem lies, first time in 8 years rf2 that I ever had perfromance problems. I wonder if this was caused by the horrible laggy new UI or by the specific cars, I ran the track already a couple of times so that coudn't be it...

Thanks for organizing anyway

I coudn't really enjoy today's race as the entire race was a slideshow for me. When practicing alone an in q everything is fine, but my fps less then halved during the race, even force-feedback was delayed. When a GTE made something unusual it was almost impossible to predict what was happening ;(

No idea where the problem lies, first time in 8 years rf2 that I ever had perfromance problems. I wonder if this was caused by the horrible laggy new UI or by the specific cars, I ran the track already a couple of times so that coudn't be it...

Thanks for organizing anyway

Newest cars, and fairly updated S397-track = "Now we gonna use all the power you have in your PC". Last Sunday in the F3 race, which are official S397 cars, on the Hampton Downs track, which is an "official" track, I maxxed every setting. Today I had to go down to medium. That's the major drawback with the newer tracks...
At least it's not as hard on the system as Nurburgring...

Newest cars, and fairly updated S397-track = "Now we gonna use all the power you have in your PC". Last Sunday in the F3 race, which are official S397 cars, on the Hampton Downs track, which is an "official" track, I maxxed every setting. Today I had to go down to medium. That's the major drawback with the newer tracks...
At least it's not as hard on the system as Nurburgring...

I don't get it, I ran this exact track version with other recent cars already and I'm already at around medium mostly

Great race everyone! Had a good time chasing @Daniel Nieto pretty much all race! Great racing mate, had a tiny bit more pace but could never really make a move and messed it up every time I was close enough. That's what you get for cheating on your car, it will finish ahead of you :roflmao:
Sorry for the chaotic formation lap, Chrome decided to show a popup over rF2 that I barely could make disappear again. Always close your browser :mad:
Also sorry to the LMP2 / DPI who tried to pass on the outside and got on the grass, didn't expect you to pass in that corner, was to late when I saw you. No clue who it was, my overlay decided to stop working so I had barely a clue who was around me.

20210108230531_1.jpg
20210108230449_1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back