rF2 S397 Endurance-IMSA (Endurance Bundle 2) @ Sebring - Fri 08 Jan 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Just seen there is night driving. Struggle to drive in the day let alone night time.
Will have to skip this one. Have fun.

Last edited:
Sign me in, please.
And Im sorry Im nuuuuube.
What is the LMP lis of cars and GTE? Which one you can sagest me to start?

Hmmm. That's a good question. The GT's is a bit slower, and is more "entry-level" in terms of getting up to speed. The LMP/DPi cars have way more downforce, and thus a tiny bit easier to handle, but harder to get up to competitive speed with. I guess it depends on what you are comfortable with.

Hmmm. That's a good question. The GT's is a bit slower, and is more "entry-level" in terms of getting up to speed. The LMP/DPi cars have way more downforce, and thus a tiny bit easier to handle, but harder to get up to competitive speed with. I guess it depends on what you are comfortable with.
Many thanks!
Its looks like LMP its closer to open wheel and I love it.
LMP Pleas

Last edited:
@Magnus Dahlgren @SOLO59 @sisco55 @Jan Larsen @Oriol @Herlev @Michel vL @MrOrangeDK @Ulfhedinn @Dino Paolini @cyber0punk
If anyone are going to choose the Cadillac, you have to use the DPi configuration of the car, not the Hypercar. It will show on the server what configuration you use. Both me and @Tony was under the impression that unselecting Hypercars in vehicle selections on the server would remove the option. This is not the case, and we have to enforce this manually. I am sorry if any of you have put in lots of testing with that option.

@Magnus Dahlgren @SOLO59 @sisco55 @Jan Larsen @Oriol @Herlev @Michel vL @MrOrangeDK @Ulfhedinn @Dino Paolini @cyber0punk
If anyone are going to choose the Cadillac, you have to use the DPi configuration of the car, not the Hypercar. It will show on the server what configuration you use. Both me and @Tony was under the impression that unselecting Hypercars in vehicle selections on the server would remove the option. This is not the case, and we have to enforce this manually. I am sorry if any of you have put in lots of testing with that option.
I concur

If anyone are going to choose the Cadillac, you have to use the DPi configuration of the car, not the Hypercar

Nah its all good, been practicing with DPI config. I seen the option for hypercar, but wanted a realistic config.

Makes me wonder if the AI (120) use the hypercar config, cause I can only manage close to 1.5 sec behind their fastest lap time lol

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.8%