rF2 S397 Endurance-IMSA (Endurance Bundle 2) @ Sebring - Fri 08 Jan 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'ld like to take part so sign me up, please? Will use a GTE to have an even field of classes

edit: hope to meet you guys in TS as I need one or two hints concerning setup, -read here n there that rf2's default n "hacked" setups are worlds apart

Last edited:
I'ld like to take part so sign me up, please? Will use a GTE to have an even field of classes

edit: hope to meet you guys in TS as I need one or two hints concerning setup, -read here n there that rf2's default n "hacked" setups are worlds apart
Join the discord, i may be able to share you my "hacked" setup for the c8 if you are going with that car

Thank you, will try my best to get discord running, but like to take the least used car to keep it colourful, maybe there are/is just one 1 or 2 common changes to rather race than be an obstacle, so just a hint that works for front, mid and rear engined cars?

Join the discord, i may be able to share you my "hacked" setup for the c8 if you are going with that car
I swapped setups with michael rudolf last night and we were miles apart on setup, and i mean miles, i was just under a second behind on either setup, so i think this is more of a track to learn the bumps and lines, rather than developing a setup :)

Hi, sign me up with GTE please!

Yes Sir!

I need to get better in the day... Not 100% comfortable in the cars yet, will check the next one

Oki :) Most important is that you have fun, so I hope we'll see you next week (Sunday looks increasingly unlikely due to the low numbers).

Is it possible to sign up for tonight event please
GTE class of possible

Of course it is! :) You are in!

Sign me up with gte please

Yessir!

GTE it is! :) Oh, and as you have been told, we have moved over to Discord :)

I swapped setups with michael rudolf last night and we were miles apart on setup, and i mean miles, i was just under a second behind on either setup, so i think this is more of a track to learn the bumps and lines, rather than developing a setup :)

Just adding to this. While I am not a constant threat for a win :)laugh:) I have actually won with these cars in RD-events. I basically run default setup. I change fuel, brake-balance/pressure and gear ratio. On some tracks (like Le Mans) I also change wings.
That's it!

EDIT: Oh, and steering lock.

Just adding to this. While I am not a constant threat for a win :)laugh:) I have actually won with these cars in RD-events. I basically run default setup. I change fuel, brake-balance/pressure and gear ratio. On some tracks (like Le Mans) I also change wings.
That's it!

EDIT: Oh, and steering lock.
I also found this very useful:
I try to adjust the suspension that way using the DAMPlugin which worked quite well so far. Had some issues on this track though, never got it really where I wanted it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back